European servers on PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European servers on PS3

I'm thinking about importing the game but before I do, I would like to know if there are any European dedicated servers available on the PS3 currently?

I think if you buy a NTSC game, even if you are playing on a European account, you play on the NTSC servers. The reason I think this, is that I have a PSN account for the 3 major regions for content we don't get here in the US, like the Gran Tourismo 5 demo for example, and when I play, say, Motorstorm with my EU account, I'm still playing with the same people as when I'm on my U.S. account. I could be wrong tho. That may not be the case for all games.

Comment

I dont think its like that will all games. I think UT3 has worldwide servers like warhawk and resistance, where you can choose to play on servers within your own region or any other.
      Motorstorm and earlier PS3 games restricted you to play only on your region servers but now it seems more games are allowing global servers.

I've got one more question which I'll really appreciate if someone could answer. I want to confirm if UT3 on the ps3 does indeed have worldwide servers or not. Thanks

Comment

There is no region choice onthe servers, I can tell you that much for sure. So if it is a world wide server, That's what it is....world wide, and everyone plays together. But the game is not out in other terretories yet, so I guess we wouldn't know if it's world wide till it comes out world wide.

Comment

Does UT3 have world wide servers like warhawk and resistance:fom, so If i import the game will I be able to play on both US and EU servers?
          I'll really appreciate if someone could answer my question . Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X