Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Xyx View Post
    You only "need" to blow up the one leading from the plaza to your enemies' prime. That's the one blocking your Paladin/Hellbenders. You can drive over the barricade on your side of the plaza.

You don't really need to take out the barricade, though. It's a nice side objective, but you can get to the enemy prime by driving along the quay, past the tank and the enemy base. The Shaped Charge Det Pack and Redeemer can be used to take out nodes or cores instead. They'll both take out a node. The 'deemer deals around 35 core damage, the shaped charge even deals 50 but is harder to deliver.
    thanks.

I also noticed that the det packs don't respawn on avalanche. I guess you only get one shot. (Or maybe I was too impatient to wait around)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Smedley View Post
    which are the barricades you blow up downtown?
    You only "need" to blow up the one leading from the plaza to your enemies' prime. That's the one blocking your Paladin/Hellbenders. You can drive over the barricade on your side of the plaza.

You don't really need to take out the barricade, though. It's a nice side objective, but you can get to the enemy prime by driving along the quay, past the tank and the enemy base. The Shaped Charge Det Pack and Redeemer can be used to take out nodes or cores instead. They'll both take out a node. The 'deemer deals around 35 core damage, the shaped charge even deals 50 but is harder to deliver.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you want to see the avalanche at the start, just use the "Custom Weapons" mutator for "instant action" and replace the impact hammer with the redeemer. The first thing the bots do is shoot the barricade on both sides, lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice video... that's pretty sweet

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if you get orb get jump boots to cap last node when there lot campers on enemy team ;p

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WOW that was cool.

what other surprises does this game have, that we dont know about?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    should try that @ enemy last node so they lose there last node instantly
    so can cap the last node easy ;p

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is why I love warfare.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The ramp/barricade leading to the center node. It enables the team that controls the center node to move large vehicles (Hellbender/Tank/Paladin) towards the enemy prime. My favorite is the Hellbender, because once you get it in the room where the enemy prime is, it's a slaughter.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Smedley View Post
    Okay so which are the barricades you blow up downtown?

The ramps in the street

I guess thats what the charges are for

Would be cooerl to topple a building though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay so which are the barricades you blow up downtown?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hehe n1 !! I dont play much warfare, but gonna get there

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The shaped charge in Downtown is in an alley between the Redeemer (center of the canal) and the tank node. The one in Islander is on the pedestal in the center of the island, next to the wall with the jumppads on each side.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lacunaa View Post
    Im telling you I found one of the Shaped Charges in the Market District/Downtown maps too

There must be a way to collapse a building
    I've not managed to find the shaped charges in Downtown yet, but I know they're for blowing up the barricades, it actually mentions it before you play that level in campaign mode. I bet you could at least throw them on top of vehicles.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lacunaa View Post
    Im telling you I found one of the Shaped Charges in the Market District/Downtown maps too

There must be a way to collapse a building
    Shaped charges can be found also in islander.

They can be used in a variety of ways:
    - specific objectives like blowing up barricades (deemer works for this too) or triggering avalanches
    - when placed on a node, they destroy it instantly when detonating
    - they do tremendous damage on cores
    - and I suspect you can probably stick them to vehicles to destroy them too (never tested)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X