UT3 for PS3 question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 for PS3 question...

I was trying to search for my answer but I came up empty. I was just wondering, how much of the blu ray disc does UT3 take up? And after we install the game onto hard drive, why do we still need the disc? I am pretty sure that I can answer that second one for myself but I would like to know people thoughts. thanx...

I don't know about space but as for your second question, it's most likely due to pretty self-explinatory issues, piracy.

Comment

Originally posted by djricekcn View Post
      I don't know about space but as for your second question, it's most likely due to pretty self-explinatory issues, piracy.
      thought so

Comment

Does it install the entire game? From an interview I remember it was said only part of the game would be installed. This may be why the disk is still needed.

Comment

I was going to say that too. i only think it installs like less then %50 of the game

Comment

Even if it has the entire game (which i doubt, don't think any PS3 games with installation, forced or option, puts the entire game), it most likely won't work because there's no booter application...or most likely won't add it for that reason (excluding PS2 HDD games on PS3)

Comment

Working...
            X