Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I'm sorry

    I'm sorry Epic. i refuse to play UT3 on PS3 until you release a patch. this is the 3rd time my PS3 froze while trying to join a server. my 80GB PS3 has been running fine until i purchased this game, and i refuse to damage my console in any way. please release a patch A.S.A.P. thanks.

    #2
    Game freezing up on you shouldn't result into damaging your PS3, but I do understand your frustration.

    Comment


      #3
      LOL...

      Buy a PC...

      Comment


        #4
        halp, mi plaastaityon wil eckspload

        Comment


          #5
          WOW, I have played this game for hours on end, along with lots of other people online, and I havn't frozen up a single time. I wonder if the Xbox guys are just gonna start doing the same thing here, that they have been doing in the PS forums for a few months now since PS3 has had much higher quality games that to be honest, they are a little jealous of, and that is just joining forums to report fake bugs and PS3 failures due to all kinds of things. And I would assume this game is probably one of the worst for them, so this trend is probably gonna pick up here now. Sorry Epic, for bringing these brainwashed trolls to your forums. Truly sorry. These xbox guys love ruining other people's good times ;(

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by djricekcn View Post
            Game freezing up on you shouldn't result into damaging your PS3, but I do understand your frustration.
            It depends on how bad the freeze is. If you can still press the ps button and exit to the cross-media bar then it should be ok. BUT, if you are forced to restart the entire PS3 then that is definitely not good for the console.

            I know this from first hand experience because my first PS3 was defective and would freeze all the time. So I rang up Sony tech support and they said that it shouldn't freeze so bad that you have to keep resetting the ps3. If it does that too much then it can and will damage the console. That did happen to me and I was able to return my defective ps3 and exchange it for a new one.

            Comment


              #7
              Larry L, i know this happens in th ps3 forums but some have had a legit hard time with this game, my game hasn't frozen alot but when it does i feel like throwing it out the window, i am frustraded that my Mic doesn't work or can't figure it out, i mean i must be retarded, a guy tried helping me on CHat over the ps3 and then he stoped talking to me, he must have thought i was doing seomthing stupid or wrong.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by wisdomWarrior View Post
                It depends on how bad the freeze is. If you can still press the ps button and exit to the cross-media bar then it should be ok. BUT, if you are forced to restart the entire PS3 then that is definitely not good for the console.

                I know this from first hand experience because my first PS3 was defective and would freeze all the time. So I rang up Sony tech support and they said that it shouldn't freeze so bad that you have to keep resetting the ps3. If it does that too much then it can and will damage the console. That did happen to me and I was able to return my defective ps3 and exchange it for a new one.
                When it freezes you must force restart it, the console is completely unresponsive.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by xbadwolfx View Post
                  I'm sorry Epic. i refuse to play UT3 on PS3 until you release a patch. this is the 3rd time my PS3 froze while trying to join a server. my 80GB PS3 has been running fine until i purchased this game, and i refuse to damage my console in any way. please release a patch A.S.A.P. thanks.
                  I havent had a problems.. I have a 80 Gig as well.. If you have the new 2.01 patch turn off the news ticker on the XMB... that may help...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Please watch the insults, closing.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X