I miss Onslaught and Assault. (PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I don't like the online play of UT3 at all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I liked it too, assault was great. I don't play warfare and didn't play a whole lotta onslaught, but i kinda wish i could play onslaught too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I never got to play the PC UTs unfortunatly. But a few years ago I used to love watching G4's ARENA!! and watching people battle in Assault on that show is the reason I got UT3 the day it came out. I had it pre-ordered back in June. I liked the objective based gameplay which was unlike any objective based games I had ever played on a console. That map with the two trains or something side by side connected by bridges was sick. LOL I remember that episode that Cliffy B was on. He signed the winner's copies of 2k4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Clinton514 View Post
    Assault is what I miss the most. I'd like if they added it some how.
    I don't get why AS was removed, you'd think they'd have learned after the fiasco regarding 2k3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To be honest I was just about to post about Assault.. I miss those maps.... lets start a poll for it...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't worry. I'm sure that after a while someone will make a mod for it. Plus Warfare is a pretty even mix of the two and should keep you happy for a while if you allow it to.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can still make maps for it on the PC (similar to how VCTF worked in UT2K4).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Assault is what I miss the most. I'd like if they added it some how.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic I miss Onslaught and Assault. (PS3)

I miss Onslaught and Assault. (PS3)

I'm just running through the new game now, but I really miss two games, Onslaught and Assault, already. The Orb thing, I forget what it's called already, is somewhat similar but nevertheless I still miss the 2k3, 2k4 stuff.
    I had to quit playing both 2k3, and 4 way to early because my old Mac could never handle the games after a few big mods (blade-runner) and would like to see both come back as a downloadable maps/mods content from the PS3 online store. Or straight from the game. I'd pay for it.
Working...
X