N00b to Unreal, I got some questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N00b to Unreal, I got some questions.

I'm hearing all this talk about mods, but I'm not 100% sure what I'll see, can I have a rundown of what will be modded on the game?

Character Customization, is there any(In the terms of the looks of your character) and are there a fair amount of different options?

Another question about the mod, once I download them from another map, can I use them anytime? (n00b to PC gaming too, as you can tell)

How many different vehicles, and is there aircraft?

I checked the FAQ before making this thread, and didn't see any info on it.

It would be handy for a Beginner Discussions forum, wouldnt it?

1. Yes, there is character customization. There's a thread with all the cool skins you can make, search for it.

2. If you download the map from a server, no. If you download the map from the internet (and extract to the UT3 folders), yes.

3. Check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_Tournament_3 .

Comment

Thanks a bunch

Comment

it warms my heart to see newbs, cause it means there's gonna be more ppl that play now who didn't before. There's sadly a small percentage of people I know who could tell me what inreal tournament was before I showed them. The series needs more advertising, cause its without a doubt the best shooter ever (halo without advertising would have sold 5% of what it did with advertising, imagine if ut3 got more publicity)

Comment

Working...
        X