Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by xi0s View Post
    So I assume bugs that were fixed in 1.1 will still exist in the PS3 version?

Thats a scary thought.

Probably some of them, although ps3 version was released after pc so I imagine they fixed some bugs before they released it on the ps3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So I assume bugs that were fixed in 1.1 will still exist in the PS3 version?

Thats a scary thought.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, thanx guys. If it is for PC only then I guess both versions, PC and PS3, use the same basic server, we just can't play together. Cuz why would UT PC news come up on the PS3 news section? It must be a shared server, so Epic really should be more specific about the news in this section when it comes to updates and things that are platform specific. K, Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by heyqule View Post
    Patch 1.1 is only for PC... afaik
    Yes you are correct.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Patch 1.1 is only for PC... afaik

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congrats with the game m8 n welcome around

Im quite sure the patch is for pc only btw.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice man, i'll wait u on the net^^

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Hi, Im new here, and to Unreal.

Hi, Im new here, and to Unreal.

I had UT3 pre-ordered for PS3 for a long time. I picked it up yesterday and (I'm not sure if people from Epic actually read this stuff, but) I want to thank you guys at Epic for this game. I've been wanting a hardcore FPS experience on a console and I have it now. The controller is perfect, thanks for that too. And being able to fully customise the layout, cuz I needed that. I had a little lag online yesterday, but it seems to be gone now. And I really love how my PSN friends can join me in my game while I'm playing through campaign offline. That is awesome. Kudos. I have a question thought. And this is the main reason I signed up here. Is the 1.1 patch for PC also for PS3? I wouldn't even ask a question like this normally, but we (on PS3) are being prompted to download the patch as well in the news section. Are the 2 news links just shared between the two? If so, you need to be a bit more specific on there. If it is for PS3 as well, you need to put the patch on the server itself without needing a PC. Thanks.
Working...
X