Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know of any classic maps being finished?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know of any classic maps being finished?

I'm specifically looking for a face/faceclassic mod map because I love playing CTF and that was and always has been my favorite map and since i suck at modding Im hoping and praying someone will make(remake?) this map. Also that underwater assault map was awesome.

does anyone know of any modded maps being completed/links to them???

Check out the Beta Release and Full release forums here under the User Maps & Mods section, a few older maps being remade in there or completed already.

SCM

Comment

Plenty of classic maps in making. I know that at least 3 people posted that they want to make Faces soon, and Epic will do Faces for bonus pack. Just give mappers some time, about now first wave of maps is going into beta/ full releases.

Comment

There is another thread here about classic maps.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=591779

However, until Epic decide to release a bonus pack with additional maps the best place to look is here...

http://forums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=335

Comment

I am thinking we are getting a whole new team in the Bonus pack couse it doesnt say Iron Gaurd or Ronin/Izanagi but it says Thundercrash. I guess that's the "new" team name.

Comment

Originally posted by Eixo View Post
            does anyone know of any modded maps being completed/links to them???
            i am sure Epic will release official map packs and that will include classic favorites such as Face, Orbital, Hall of Giants, November (Dec, Jan), Phobos, Morpheus, Hyperblast, etc. i can also see a mod pack coming with LMS, Invasion, and maybe Bombing Run. 3rd party devs will release Jailbreak (my all-time fav) and Sniper mods. although, any Sniper mods will be difficult to play properly on the PS3 without the crouch function.

Comment

Originally posted by heathward View Post
              i am sure Epic will release official map packs and that will include classic favorites such as Face, Orbital, Hall of Giants, November (Dec, Jan), Phobos, Morpheus, Hyperblast, etc. i can also see a mod pack coming with LMS, Invasion, and maybe Bombing Run. 3rd party devs will release Jailbreak (my all-time fav) and Sniper mods. although, any Sniper mods will be difficult to play properly on the PS3 without the crouch function.
              Time to wake up from your dream!!

Comment

Working...
              X