Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The TV ads have started

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by BlueTrin View Post
    We posted the commercial in the thread ...
    That's seriously the commercial that was seen on TV?

    I thought that was a joke.

    I'm disappointed.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Rhykker View Post
      That's seriously the commercial that was seen on TV?

      I thought that was a joke.

      I'm disappointed.

      Personally I am not sure that the result I got when I looked on youtube ...

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
        I have been around here far too long to spread lies.
        Actually, you do like to spread lies and twist words. I remember you, you thought that Highrise was a good map, lolol. Have fun in IA

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
          Thank you ... I sure was not going to do it. People can always google things for themselves if they need proof. I have no reason to lie about video gaming stuff and I have been around here far too long to spread lies.
          AnubantUT2, it was a joke.

          "Pics or it never happened" is something that people respond when a guy is bragging about getting a hot chick.

          I believe you saw it; I'd just like to see it myself. Not as proof, but because I've been looking forward to UT3 commercials. And I've tried searching for it in the past, but the videos are falsely labeled as TV commercials so there's no way I can tell what is a true TV commercial and what is just a joke or just a PC ad.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Lostsoul3 View Post
            Actually, you do like to spread lies and twist words. I remember you, you thought that Highrise was a good map, lolol. Have fun in IA
            LOL ... very funny. I still stand by that map .... it was a lot of fun imo.

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Rhykker View Post
              AnubantUT2, it was a joke.

              "Pics or it never happened" is something that people respond when a guy is bragging about getting a hot chick.

              I believe you saw it; I'd just like to see it myself. Not as proof, but because I've been looking forward to UT3 commercials. And I've tried searching for it in the past, but the videos are falsely labeled as TV commercials so there's no way I can tell what is a true TV commercial and what is just a joke or just a PC ad.
              Oh so those links were not to the actual commercial ... well just watch the sci-fi channel and also G4 and at some point I am certain you will see it. It features Reaper actually so it is a bit strange because it is like they (Midway) is plugging the SP portion of a game that is really a MP focused game ... makes me wonder if they even know their own product.

              Comment


                #37
                While I agree that it does not make sense for epic not to have a little mention about it being available for the PC as well, perhaps Sony helped pay for the commercial and does not want PC being mentioned?

                That is the only thing that makes sense.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by btcomm View Post
                  While I agree that it does not make sense for epic not to have a little mention about it being available for the PC as well, perhaps Sony helped pay for the commercial and does not want PC being mentioned?

                  That is the only thing that makes sense.
                  I never looked at it that way but given this is a timed exclusive you are probably correct. They don't want any mention of anything even remotely connected to Microsoft on their dime so no mention of PC gaming because of Windows and no "From the Studio of the Year ... creator of Gears of War" like on the back of the box. However once the 360 version comes out you will definitely see quote that being used in the MS/Midway ads. Good call man.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Sorry for the bump but just wanted to say I just saw an ad for it on Discovery Channel. Ended with the words "Coming to your PC November 2007" in the middle of the screen with the UT3 logo behind it.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by weebl View Post
                      Sorry for the bump but just wanted to say I just saw an ad for it on Discovery Channel. Ended with the words "Coming to your PC November 2007" in the middle of the screen with the UT3 logo behind it.
                      Very cool news ... at last they are starting to push the "right" version ... j/k folks. Seriously this is very positive news ... it definitely proves Midway was waiting for the console version I guess to get the max benefit for their money.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X