The TV ads have started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Entil'Zha View Post
    Are you able to capture the commercial so we can watch it? Or maybe it's already available on the net.

I hope it is not this one lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4aiocT5I6E

it is so **** funny though

Comment

funny

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy View Post
        funny
        I think they should use this one also ...

Other trailer

Comment

Originally posted by IzaFly View Post
          But someday, a company dedicated to its fan base will rise and find the perfect balance between profits and taking care of your fan base properly. Oh wait, doesn't Blizzard do this already?
          Ouch dude. That hurt. then again the truth often does.

Comment

Originally posted by Chromatik View Post
            Ouch dude. That hurt. then again the truth often does.
            Can't wait for SC2 actually : ) ... and NO ... I am not speaking about Supreme Commander 2

Comment

rofl, Mario Unreal Tournament

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                It appears that my hunch about TV commercials for this game coming once the PS3 version came out was correct. Finally saw one on Sci-Fi channel just two minutes ago and of course it was for Playstation as well as Gamestop.
                YouTube link or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhykker View Post
                  YouTube link or it didn't happen.
                  We posted the commercial in the thread ...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueTrin View Post
                    Thank you ... I sure was not going to do it. People can always google things for themselves if they need proof. I have no reason to lie about video gaming stuff and I have been around here far too long to spread lies.

Comment

Where? All I saw posted was that joke German commercial. 3 times.

Comment

I hope it is not this one lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4aiocT5I6E

it is so **** funny though
                        This might have been funny if it wasn't for the fact EVERYONE saw it ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by IzaFly View Post
                          Because we all know the millions of dollars it would cost to say "Available for PS3 and PC"

I must say, it is a true shame how PC gamers are the ones that started the franchise. We are now being given the boot.

The best of all this? In the end, they will look at the figures and say "Oh will you look at that. PC sales were the worst of the bunch. Let's not focus on PC games anymore." Well duh. You only advertised it for the consoles.

Can we blame them? No. They need to make their incomes, too.

But someday, a company dedicated to its fan base will rise and find the perfect balance between profits and taking care of your fan base properly. Oh wait, doesn't Blizzard do this already?
                          QFT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prime View Post
                            w00t! Found the UT3 Commercial!
                            YA! Das ist gut.

Super Mario's Unreal Tournament 2k8. Ooh! scratch that, wouldn't want ppl referring to it as S.M.U.T2k8.
                            Super Unreal Mario Tournament 2k8.

Comment

Epic Games is a business, and a business tends to wherever the money is made the most.

But saying, "Ugh, this game is so console based, I'm not going to buy it for PC" won't help us PC gamers at all.

Use your heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime View Post
                                w00t! Found the UT3 Commercial!
                                Very funny! ROFL!

I hope someone can put the real ad up on YouTube 'cause I don't watch TV.

We can't blame Epic for catering to the console players; they have to follow the money just like all of us do out there in the real world. Let's just hope that the game becomes a smash hit on the consoles and that its popularity on consoles helps to advertise it to PC players (many of whom don't seem to know the game exists nor anything about its history). Sadly, we're going to need popularity on the consoles to help drive sales for the PC game.

Given the way some of the other PC releases are selling, you have to wonder if the gaming companies have outsmarted themselves with high hardware requirements. In the pursuit to sell people on graphics and not game play, have they shot themselves in the foot?

Comment

Working...
                                X