Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't play online since I installed the patch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't play online since I installed the patch!

Hello I want to know if anyone else has been getting this problem ever since they installed the patch.

All the servers are showing high pings (200-600) and when I join a game I can't click to play. I can't play at all. Everyone else looks like they're lagging, running into walls or running in the same position. If I wait a while I get disconnected from the server. I tried reinstalling UT3 and the patch but I still get the same problem.

Please help! This patch has really screwed me!

P.S. I can play offline fine. It's just the online servers that are not working for me.

EDIT: Nevermind, this has been fixed. I just needed to replug both my modem and wireless router.

i had the same problem when i installed the patch yesterday evening. I uninstalled the whole bunch, re-installed the game --> nothing. Then i waited until this morning and i could go online again. Patch it again --> woohooo online again.

Comment

Did it work because you reinstalled the game then patched it again? Or did you patch it, and nothing happened, then you patched it again and waited and then it worked?

EDIT: Okay, the problem wasn't the patch. Team Fortress 2 servers are not working for me either. I join a game and I instantly get disconnected or get connection problems like UT3. Something is wrong with my connection. I can go online and view websites but I can't play online games! What is this!

Comment

After i patched it AGAIN this morning it worked for me.

Comment

I think they turned of the servers at EPIC or something. BUt it was ok this morning

Comment

Working...
          X