Wheres There Color ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The colours are really unbalanced you get a light which is extremely bright and colourful then the rest of the map is horribly dark.

I think because epic was making gears of war their eyes kind of got adjusted to the darkness and to them Ut3 is extremely colourful.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BiscuitWaffle View Post
    UT3 was shipped in B&W

If you're seeing any colors at all, its the *** talking.
    roflamo!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree with the TC. While the color in itself is great, it doesn't 'feel' anything like UT99 or UT04. I believe someone from EPIC said that UT is all about color. I'm not seeing it.

EDIT:
    • MozI: Has Gears of War influenced any aspect of UT3, such as level themes, art style, etc, or have the two projects been isolated from each other?
    [Epic]stuman: I think we try to keep the visual styles somewhat different, generally gears has a more desaturated look, where as UT is all about colour

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=224

Your answer awaits you..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Leak View Post
    Would that be "B&W" as in "Biscuits & Waffles"?
    Dude now you got me thinking about Waffle House...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Leak View Post
    You know it! I'm their official mascot. Although right now I'm a bit ashamed to jump out and do my awesome mascot dance.

You might see it at sometime though. Just think... 6 foot dancing waffle. Thats powerful right there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BiscuitWaffle View Post
    UT3 was shipped in B&W

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Setting UT3 to max details and post processing to Vivid worked for me.

In DM-Gateway walking up the cave ramp to where the RL is and looking out into the horizon is awesome imho

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It has great colors and maps but you have to get used to the new colors...once used, no going back i think.

Sometimes the colors look a little like some comic colors. i can't think a name of a comic but ....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT3 was shipped in B&W

If you're seeing any colors at all, its the *** talking.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ]NIN[ View Post
    I'm glad the colour is toned down tbh, UT2003/2004 looked like wizard of oz or something
    You put too much colour & it looks like a cartoon.
    I usually prefer natural realistic tones, too. Makes a game look more serious, and I prefer that over gaudy cartoon colors. I don't really get why some people always want their visual entertainment to be bright and colorful.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by supreal View Post
    Do what I did, turn World Detail to 1. You will see colors, believe me!
    Yup... i did it and it makes things a lot better looking and u lose fog and misty lights.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm glad the colour is toned down tbh, UT2003/2004 looked like wizard of oz or something
    You put too much colour & it looks like a cartoon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Pain_Killer View Post
    Theres some color, but the colors that are there are dingy. And most things are black and grey scale.
    I got everything max'ed with an average 70fps....i know its not the pc cause other games look bueatiful with vivid colors, the effects look really cool, but , THERES HARDLY ANY COLOR.
    Stop playing on a black and white tv then sheesh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Pain_Killer View Post
    BS ....CoD4 looks great and thats war
    Say this when you apply for war vet status.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X