Controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controls

Can someone tell me the controls for ps3 ut3?

R1-

R2-

L1-

L2-

X-

Triangle-

Circle-

Square-

D-pad up-

D-pad down-

D-pad left-

D-pad right-

Thanks

Anyone please? My friend is wondering lol.

Comment

R1-fire

R2-switch weapon

L1-Alt Fire

L2- switch weapon in weirdo manner with on screen circle thingy (not "cycle weapon" with R2)

X-Jump

forgot the rest

Dodge is only able to be performed left to right it seems. It's rather hard to do, and pointless. You just kinda pop your stick to dodge. I could not get it to go forward or backwards at all!

Controls for the game a fairly bad.

Comment

Originally posted by UT360 View Post
        R1-fire

R2-switch weapon

L1-Alt Fire

L2- switch weapon in weirdo manner with on screen circle thingy (not "cycle weapon" with R2)

X-Jump

forgot the rest

Dodge is only able to be performed left to right it seems. It's rather hard to do, and pointless. You just kinda pop your stick to dodge. I could not get it to go forward or backwards at all!

Controls for the game a fairly bad.
        can you check for me please your the only one that responded so far lol

Comment

Er... doesn't this game come with a manual?

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitWaffle View Post
            Er... doesn't this game come with a manual?
            My friend wants to see if the controls are gonna be good for the ps3. Meaning if its "comfortable" for him when he plays it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tocrazed4you View Post
              My friend wants to see if the controls are gonna be good for the ps3. Meaning if its "comfortable" for him when he plays it lol.
              Considering that you can remap the controls to whatever you want them to be, your friend can have whatever control scheme he wants!

Tell him to get the game. If he doesn't like the controls, he can remap them to whatever he wants in the Settings > Input menu, then pressing Triangle.

Comment

Originally posted by DeejayKnight View Post
                Considering that you can remap the controls to whatever you want them to be, your friend can have whatever control scheme he wants!

Tell him to get the game. If he doesn't like the controls, he can remap them to whatever he wants in the Settings > Input menu, then pressing Triangle.
                Oh wow thanks man that helps a lot lol. Now he is gonna get this game ty everyone.

Comment

Glad to help! The more people that have UT3 on PS3, the more I can frag with.

Comment

Deejay add me on psn. i'll have ut3 tmrw hopefully. i'll get my flak cannon ready for you. my psn is the same as my id

Comment

Working...
                    X