Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Servers are Laggy as hell on PS3

or is it just me picking some bad servers?m

I have been playing this for the past few hours and im on a Cable modem,, 10 meg line and not seen one bit of lag as of yet..

Comment

i have 3mbps cable and i havent had lag either

Comment

Are there any dedicated servers?

Comment

yes..hell it gives u the option to do so i to do so.. i am going to set mine as dedicated b4 i go to bed for peole to use.

Comment

I have broadband as well, and every server is 200+ ping. PC is fine, but theres one midway server that I get under 100 ping on and its still laggy as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by z3phon View Post
              Are there any dedicated servers?
              Yes, there are dedicated servers. There are even 'Pure' servers that are seemingly hosted by Epic/Midway - I've only played on Pure servers so far.

Comment

Originally posted by DeejayKnight View Post
                Yes, there are dedicated servers. There are even 'Pure' servers that are seemingly hosted by Epic/Midway - I've only played on Pure servers so far.
                does the server browser on the ps3 show server pings or is there a connection bar which shows connection quality?

Comment

Be sure to choose the server with the lowest pings. They are listed in reverse order (doh!)

Comment

would anyone mind explaining this ping thing to me?

Comment

It is the time in milliseconds it takes for your pc/ps3 to talk with the server. The lower the number the smoother the game will be lag wise.

Comment

does the server browser on the ps3 show server pings or is there a connection bar which shows connection quality?
                        It shows pings.

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
                        Be sure to choose the server with the lowest pings. They are listed in reverse order (doh!)
                        Might there be a way to sort said servers in a future patch?

Comment

Yes, it shows the ping number of each server that is possible to connect to. Also i have see ALOt of servers UNDER 100 dunno what that guy is talking about that says it is laggy and all servers are over 200 ping. I have played for hours and not a bit of lag and gotten into a few 76 ping servers.

Comment

not every 1 has same connection and depends where u r too

Comment

maybe you just have bad internet. The only lagg ive seen is rare and only comes from specific players, and not whole matches. Also I've been playing on the dedicated Midway servers, with a ping of under 100. Plays SO solid!

Comment

Working...
                              X