X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is the ping from highest to lowest anyways..haha

Comment

Mark,
      Thanks for the response but I bull**** you not, the lowest pipng I could find was 1200 yesterday! That was after playing and trying for almost 3 hours. I'm glad you have been having some great online sessions but not all of us are.

Comment

hm i joined a server which has the ping around 153ms and i had these horrible lags too... i hope this wont continue or is it the problem that i come from germany ? ... but hm ... i remember there was always a german server ... and i had these lags there too

Comment

You have to find servers with ping lower then 70, 30 is optimal. If the server browser is arranged high>low we will have a lot of angry internet newbies posting here, so plz Epic fix asap. ^^

Comment

easy to say there is now server with a ping lower than 100 -.-

Comment

I've been playing for a few days now and can say that I've been able to find good servers occasionally. Ping lower than 70 works fine for the most part. I do like the game alot but I fear that Midway and Epic just didn't advertise it enough and in relation to another thread I started, it's simply not selling enough copies to contend with Halo or COD4.

Comment

Originally posted by benjiedude View Post
                I've been playing for a few days now and can say that I've been able to find good servers occasionally.
                Same here.

If there aren't any servers that are under 100 ping, hit the refresh button(square), and you may see one pop up. Also, sometimes a room will say 2500 because of a little lag spike, but when you refresh it'll be down to 60. Refresh is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                X