blue tooth headsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Mic problems here to. I think it's time this problem gets a sticky. I have mine set up correctly. Was talking with a friend in chat from the chat screen. but then in game i could hear people talking but was not getting a response. i pushed r on d pad and even remapped to r3, l3. nothings helped.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's not mentioned in the manual?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, a lot of people don't know how to use the mic right now. Maybe they'll have to wait for the news to spread or something.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My mic is registered on my PS3. I've been using it for CoD4 and other games. I've also tried using d-pad right, and I can't ever hear anyone talking or do I have any verification that my voice is being output at all. What's the deal?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I posted this because epic wasn't responding to them they responded to mine so thanks epic. and as for my "language" every one else can understand me so just don't post unless you have something useful to say.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by joeGraf View Post
    Make sure you have your headset configured in the system software. The game can only recognize devices that are listed there.

Correct. UT uses a push-to-talk approach.
    thanks good to knw

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Make sure you have your headset configured in the system software. The game can only recognize devices that are listed there.

well it does have mic support , just not open mic support. you need to press right on the d-pad to talk
    Correct. UT uses a push-to-talk approach.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well it does have mic support , just not open mic support. you need to press right on the d-pad to talk
    This is what I've heard from a lot of people right now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Raidenx View Post
    ok honestly chill out its was very clear if you had been seeing all the recent topics with in the last little while didn't think I would need to post coherently sentences didn't read that in the forum rules so sorry for ruining your day.
    Well if there are other topics with the same issue - why make a new one? Post in one of them.

As for you not knowing your language should be understandable to others... Well it's obvious isn't it?

You didn't ruin my day; I'm just pointing the obvious out for your benefit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok honestly chill out its was very clear if you had been seeing all the recent topics with in the last little while didn't think I would need to post coherently sentences didn't read that in the forum rules so sorry for ruining your day.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    Surferdude: you claim gamers have poor language skills?
    Apparently they are a little sensitive though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I sometimes use shorthand stuff in FPS games when pressed for time, but on a forum when you're sitting comfortably in a chair and got all the time in the world I don't see the point.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Indeed.

Is it too much to ask that people post coherently if they want help/advice/etc about something?

I don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    not at all, i am just saying that they tend to type differently....im not trying to insult anyone, this is just an observation (i do it too)

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X