Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am sure there will be official patches and map packs coming soon. i mean, you can't have a UT game without the classic maps. maybe the patch will incorporate the split-screen feature.

Comment

The fact that there is no split screen for the ps3 is ridiculous. Luckily I have not opened the game and can still return it. Online is great, but playing with buddies in the same room beats it every time. Playing split screen with buddies have been the best of times I have had playing video games. The fact that an almost purely multi-player game couldn't get split screen into it is a real let down.
      And anyone who says we shouldn't complain about this stuff because the rest of the game is superb are wrong. This game is $60. Its not exactly cheap. For this money I want every part of the game to be superb. Otherwise, its not worth its price tag.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mark Rein
        I don't have that issue at hand but I'll take your word for it that this is accurate and I'll say I'm sorry that this feature didn't make it into the game. I personally wasn't aware we had ever planned to do it and we certainly hadn't talked it up as a feature of UT3 on PS3.

Mark, thank you for at least responding. However, you realize you just can't end it like that? This community, your fans and clients, are unsatisfied with a feature that was in every other title except this one. Mark, I am enjoying UT3 very much. I actually would have maybe used split-screen play once a week. No split-screen does not really bother my playing of the game, but it bothers many others. And word will get out about this, and those in the future who thought about purchasing the game may very well decide not to. What does affect me, however, is that I like to think video game companies are just as professional, if not more professional, as any other companies out there, and that they like to have every customer a satisfied customer, as well as take care of their customers. Look at Insomniac. They are still keeping their Resistance fans happy, even after Ratchet and Clank Future came out. Motorstorm is STILL getting great new content. Folklore just got new stuff, and Warhawk will get such an awesome bundle at the end of this month, I'd almost just consider it another game. No split-screen doesn't hurt me. Your care for my trust in your company hurts me. And that's worst thing you could do to a customer than not adding a feature to a game.

Comment

Hi guys. We're aware that some of our customers wanted splitscreen for the PS3 version of UT3.

We hear you and will evaluate the feature for possible future updates to UT3.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X