This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just purchased PS3 version -- BIG problem

I can't for the life of me locate any option for split-screen play. PLEASE tell me this was included. Every single preview for the game over the last few months has mentioned that offline split-screen play against bots was CONFIRMED.

If this is not the case I am going to be extremely disappointed. This kind of game was MADE for groups of friends to play together. The whole reason I bought it was to be able to play with friends on the same television. Did I just throw away 60 dollars?

I never saw any mention of splitscreen other than forum talk. Though...it does seem like it'd be stupid not to include that option. It wouldn't surprise me though with the ****-up of tremendous proportions that this entire launch has been.

Comment

Hi guys. UT3 PS3 does not support splitscreen on the same PS3.

Comment

Jesus christ. I never would have bought this if I knew this didn't have split-screen. I have enough **** 1-player FPS games at the moment (COD 4 in particular). All I wanted was a fast pick up and play type game for me and a friend to have fun with.

The only thing that comes close to that on PS3 is Warhawk and we've been playing that since August so this was HIGHY anticipated by both of us. I'm sure its a great game and all but I won't be keeping it. As I said there are more than enough 1 player FPS games on the market. I was hoping Unreal would be different. Ugh...now I have to wait for Haze.

Comment

Working...
        X