Thank you, Epic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Epic.

I just wanted to say Thanks. For everything your doing for players and for many other things...
    Thank you guys

i refuse to say thank you until they fix the UI (and at least some other stuff too)

Comment

Originally posted by Sidesh0w View Post
      i refuse to say thank you until they fix the UI (and at least some other stuff too)
      Come on man, at least give some credit to the fixes they've already implemented. It's getting there, a few more thing's and we'll have out good old UT back the way we all know and love

Comment

Originally posted by hocuspocus
        what happened to the last post in this thread? i hit the back button and it just disappeared... spooky.
        lol that DOES sound spooky

Thanks Epic

Comment

Ah, I've been thinking of opening a thread like this :P

Despite all the critics here, I'd like to thank Epic as well for even facing the challenge of creating a sequel to the series. It's a great game, and I really appreciate all the work you guys have put into it to make it that way!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Maximum_Jason View Post
            Come on man, at least give some credit to the fixes they've already implemented. It's getting there, a few more thing's and we'll have out good old UT back the way we all know and love
            Considering most of that stuff should have been in the game at release, I agree with him.

Comment

Started playing online last week (after completing the Campaign which wasn't really fun or what so ever) But after having played several hours of nice online iCTF on maps like Reflection and Strident I definitely would like to say Thank You!
              I'm enjoying this game very much, especially with the 1.1 patch I just installed which allows me to adjust (and keep) my FOV setting, and it also allows me to adjust my mouse sens. more accurately (although I would like a system like in UT2004, where mouse sens would be like 1.75 or something, these values you have now aren't really making any sense to me :P)

Comment

Hell yeah... Epic "is" the premier VG company of this era...

Hands down. You guys ROCKKKKKKKK!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono803 View Post
                  Considering most of that stuff should have been in the game at release, I agree with him.
                  Well look, I agree with you. All this stuff SHOULD have been in it from the start. And I have done my share of b1tching about this as well. But at least Epic is working on this stuff. A lot of other game companies wouldn't even go to the trouble of adding these option's after the game's release. And to be fair to Epic, we really don't know the circumstances behind the unfinished feel of UT3, it may not be Epic's fault.

So let's be happy with the improvement's we have right now, and look forward to the future patches/bonus pack's that are sure to come out in the future.

Sorry didn't mean to sound so preachy. But we are on the right track now, don't you agree?

Comment

Agree on that (besides lacking on many contents)

THX EPIC for the patch and all =]

and a big FU to MIDWAY

Comment

NO U

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Awesome job!!! Thank You.

Comment

I give UT3 4 distrubing christmas ornaments out of 5

[shot]http://www.b3tards.com/u/0bb7ac49b9769052ddb6/goatsmas.jpg[/shot]x4

Comment

To all of the flammable kiddies out there...

If you want things if life, you need to act "grown up" so you can have "grown up" conversations and be respectful to whom you're speaking to no matter what the answer is in the end.

I for one, and a long fan of Epic and the Unreal games. Keep up the great work Epic, we all love you.

Comment

Working...
                            X