No announcement yet.

dodge jump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k its in server browser (freinds isnt it? )

but tbh atm im **** due to fps i get lol

800x600 on a 24inch mointor is bad... lol

i got £2000 in my account waiting to be spent on 2x9800gtxs

Comment

aye, but i'll add you *** well don;t worry bout your crappy pc

i still roll on an ATI x850xt

Comment

Originally posted by smogsy View Post
        im probably moaning because i cannot do atm due to having 1 hand
        Now I know two ÜBER-1337!

In 1996 I played Doom deathmatch with my friend, he also have only one hand and we were even. Game was played at keyboard and my friend is right handed, but he have only left hand left.

Idolise.

Comment

I hate the mere ability to dodge forward, simply because of how it makes everyone feel like they NEED to do it online, just to keep up. Thus, it turns online play into an unnatural dodge-fest. That was why they removed the dodge-jump (not to be confused with normal dodging) in the first place, but the problem is essentially still there.

Comment

u r a noob

Comment

if ur normally running, ur an easier target to snipers, dodging to move, they have to predict ur movements which is harder...and dodging to ur destination u get there quicker

Comment

Originally posted by Kaidence View Post
                It's faster - and speed is everything in the Unreal Tournament series.
                Yes, that's exactly the point...if you play on Offense it's very useful

Comment

yes, i always have to look sideways and dodge with the strafe key, because dodge running is faster than normal running

Comment

Working...
                  X