Who else thinks this game rocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Well I think that this game is a worth buying one. UT3 belongs to the very few of those recently released quality games.

What is quite interesting is that nothing revolutionary change has been made for UT3 but actually I have never really expected it to be changed....I mean minor gameplay changes has been done and of course the engine has been changed but all the positive aspects of the game stayed.

So here my scores for the game : (50)
    Gameplay:10/10
    Graphics:10/8
    Sound/Music:10/9
    ---------------------
    pro :
    -good graphics and its optimization
    -excellent gameplay and nline experience (if play with sb match your skill level)
    -easy to mod
    -necris vehicles and design
    -great music

contra:
    -could have been more maps and characters
    -clearer and a bit more colorful graphics (option to scale the graphics from the very low to the ultra-high Q should have been added)
    -some minor bugs (fortunately being or already fixed)
    -sometimes strange AI as for teammates

I give 44 out of 50

Value 50/44

it's only my point of view..respect

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's hard to really enjoy the game when there's still so much wrong with it. The negativity needs to be said in order to get things fixed. Either Epic or Miday or most likely both made a huge error in development.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This game rocks!!!

I really love the game, especially:

- The rock solid and very nice looking graphics (even on my mid-range 8600 GTS i can play 1280 x 1024 all maxed out with patch 1!!)
    - I love the campaign
    - Online DM gaming still rocks as it has to for UNREAL series game
    - Game speed is exactly the way I would have wished
    - Warfare is cool
    - Levels are just brilliant designed

THX to Epic for the best game ever (and I just want to add that second best game ever was Gears of War....)

/ME loves Unreal Tournament III

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by faultymoose
    I play on Australian servers. All 4 of them. But usually sticking to the ONE server past 9:00pm that's populated.
    Move to Europe! j/k

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's is a very good game only need some patches. However I know Epic will fix it in some time just like UT2003 and 2004. Still playing UT2004 a lot and this game is so finished and looks so **** good. Personal I think in 6 months UT3 it is a real treat.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its so good I bought the game twice. Seriosly.

And maybe a third time when the PS3 version comes out...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If my package arrives tomorrow XD I´ll tell you if it rocks or sucks.... Loved Ut1 , liked Ut03/04 and the demo was pretty fun (runs smoothly on my old notebook XD) so I´m looking forward to the game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gameplay is spot on for me, but there are some minor niggles which will be sorted.
    I showed Epic my appreciation when i gave them my cash.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love the game...If you compare it to ut2004 its really rocking (gameplay). Players should stop wine about what they miss or UT99...get on with your lives and FRAGGALOT with UT3 because it rocks bigtime.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by smogsy View Post
    I left CSS For this game (which is hard because its addictive)

Game of Year Easily for me.
    Welcome to the community!

UT requires skill like no ther game I have played, that is why I respect my fellow players even when they are whipping me!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well this is the first ever UT Game i played. and owned i only bought it because there was a lot of hype about it plus it looked good on xleague.tv ( sky channel) this made me by it.

before i bought it/saw it i thought this game has no skill in killing people because u dont need to aim.

but i eat my words now... you need aim for this game

I left CSS For this game (which is hard because its addictive)

Game of Year Easily for me.

Epic Great job just keep the updates coming as i heard you did in previous years

and more advertising via xleague the better youll get lot more money this way

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmmm im still waiting to see how I like it. Im waiting for the PS3 version since my computer is old and slow, and im getting tired of Resistance Fall of Man on PS3. I've already convinced myself it will be my favorite game for a while though lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ADiTheMAN View Post
    but most dissapointing is the amount of people online... thats just really sad... even if it would DOUBLE UP... it would still be dissapointing. http://www.game-monitor.com/othergames.php?page=search i check that link quite often, (and no this site doesnt count bots in UT2004 as players). makes me a bit sad... and makes me wonder if anything will change this :S ...
    give it some time...i dont have the full game yet so u can look forward to at least one more playa
    judging by the pictures, comments, reviews and vids of the game that ive seen...i am saying that i already like this game tonnes and cannot wait till xmas as im getting it then

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DeathmooN View Post
    not a perfect game, needs fixes and it's going in the right direction.
    This is where I'm at also.
    Epic has always been good at fixing things and listening
    to the community.

So far so good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT3 is the bomb, tho i would have loved to see some game types like double domination and bombing run back. apart from that the game feels like UT99 and i love it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X