Who else thinks this game rocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else thinks this game rocks?

I've read so much negativity on this forum, how about a little appreciation for the game and Epic?

I think Unreal tournament 3 is a great game!

The gameplay and graphics rule!

I love the game to death, i just wish i could love it for more than 20 minutes at a time before it freezes up.

Comment

not a perfect game, needs fixes and it's going in the right direction.

Comment

game is okish tbh. its not "done"... like they promised... "UT3 will be released when its done" but EPIC is workin hard i guess to fix it.... still much basic stuff is missing like webadmin, ingame crosshair customazation, being able to disable stuff like white arrows in CTF, and a lot more (but there r other topics about ths :>)... ....

but most dissapointing is the amount of people online... thats just really sad... even if it would DOUBLE UP... it would still be dissapointing. http://www.game-monitor.com/othergames.php?page=search i check that link quite often, (and no this site doesnt count bots in UT2004 as players). makes me a bit sad... and makes me wonder if anything will change this :S ...

Comment

I try and start a positive thread for a change and it ends up all depressing...

Look, when the PS3 version hits I'm sure there will be more adverts etc thus rising the profile of the PC version.

Plus people will be getting the game for Christmas and once Epic have released another patch or two to sort the remaining issues I don't see why people would want to play the older games to be honest.

I prefer this to UK2k4, it just 'feels' better (not to mention looks better)...

Comment

Love is a strong word. I like the game very much. bordering on love but not quite.

Comment

UT3 is the bomb, tho i would have loved to see some game types like double domination and bombing run back. apart from that the game feels like UT99 and i love it!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathmooN View Post
                not a perfect game, needs fixes and it's going in the right direction.
                This is where I'm at also.
                Epic has always been good at fixing things and listening
                to the community.

So far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ADiTheMAN View Post
                  but most dissapointing is the amount of people online... thats just really sad... even if it would DOUBLE UP... it would still be dissapointing. http://www.game-monitor.com/othergames.php?page=search i check that link quite often, (and no this site doesnt count bots in UT2004 as players). makes me a bit sad... and makes me wonder if anything will change this :S ...
                  give it some time...i dont have the full game yet so u can look forward to at least one more playa
                  judging by the pictures, comments, reviews and vids of the game that ive seen...i am saying that i already like this game tonnes and cannot wait till xmas as im getting it then

Comment

hmmm im still waiting to see how I like it. Im waiting for the PS3 version since my computer is old and slow, and im getting tired of Resistance Fall of Man on PS3. I've already convinced myself it will be my favorite game for a while though lol.

Comment

well this is the first ever UT Game i played. and owned i only bought it because there was a lot of hype about it plus it looked good on xleague.tv ( sky channel) this made me by it.

before i bought it/saw it i thought this game has no skill in killing people because u dont need to aim.

but i eat my words now... you need aim for this game

I left CSS For this game (which is hard because its addictive)

Game of Year Easily for me.

Epic Great job just keep the updates coming as i heard you did in previous years

and more advertising via xleague the better youll get lot more money this way

Comment

Originally posted by smogsy View Post
                        I left CSS For this game (which is hard because its addictive)

Game of Year Easily for me.
                        Welcome to the community!

UT requires skill like no ther game I have played, that is why I respect my fellow players even when they are whipping me!

Comment

I love the game...If you compare it to ut2004 its really rocking (gameplay). Players should stop wine about what they miss or UT99...get on with your lives and FRAGGALOT with UT3 because it rocks bigtime.

Comment

Gameplay is spot on for me, but there are some minor niggles which will be sorted.
                            I showed Epic my appreciation when i gave them my cash.

Comment

If my package arrives tomorrow XD I´ll tell you if it rocks or sucks.... Loved Ut1 , liked Ut03/04 and the demo was pretty fun (runs smoothly on my old notebook XD) so I´m looking forward to the game

Comment

Working...
                              X