graphic flaw in 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Okay, so I've tryed out some more maps and tried the one I got this grahpic flaw in aswell, and not once have I gotten it since I stoped using customUT so I guess thats what caused it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jeffmd View Post
    Always boggles me when people use mutators and mods (3rd person...xbox controller) that make them suck more.
    Why do you even care how other people play their games? That is why the mutators are there in the first place ... so that each person can tailor the game for the way they like to play. What boggles my mind is that a person would make such a post. Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would try this on all the gametypes and as many maps as you can, this may be something with this specific map that is causing the issue, or the mod in particular.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Always boggles me when people use mutators and mods (3rd person...xbox controller) that make them suck more.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Reverse View Post
    Also, wasn't there supposed to be Crosshair Customization in this patch or did I get that wrong?
    I didn't see this on the sticky here, but it showed up when actually installing the patch. I haven't played with this so I don't know how helpful it really is. I still wish we had the same options as in 2k4.

- Added the ability to specify custom simple crosshair coordinates for weapons, with new config properties bUseCustomCoordinates and CustomCrosshairCoordinates.

To change the crosshair used for all weapons, add the following lines to the [utweapon] section of the UTWeapon.ini file:

bUseCustomCoordinates=true
    CustomCrosshairCoordinates=(U=276,V=84,UL=22,VL=25 )

where the CustomCrosshairCoordinates have U and V as the offsets into the crosshair texture (UI_HUD.HUD.UTCrosshairs), and UL and VL specify the size of the texture area to use.

To use a different crosshair for a specific weapon, simply add those two lines to the appropriate weapon specific section in UTWeapon.ini.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Your welcome

I think this graphic flaw has something to do with the customUT mutator, when I stoped using it I didn't get this graphic flaw... however I only tryed the mut on one map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thx for the mod gonna try it tonight

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wondered what that was! lol

..anyway, I think you'd be better off posting this in the trouble shooting forum.

http://forums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=342

I hope you get it sorted!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well if you look closely you can see there are arms or feet in middle of the pic [SHOT]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/126/screenshotst7.jpg[/SHOT]

However, I played another map and the graphic flaw did not accour...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, pretty cool mutator. Cheers.

Back on topic, what is the actuall problem, I can't tell from that screenie?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just type 'Behindview' in the console (F10) without these ' tho

Or download and use this mutator: http://www.moddb.com/mods/10229/mk3rdpersonmutator

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've never tried it, how do you switch to third person view mate?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
    You play in third person?
    Yea, I do.. I find it being alot of fun playing with a Mut allowing me too play 3rd Person without typing 'Behindview' after every death and still being able to zoom with the sniper

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You play in third person?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic graphic flaw in 1.1

graphic flaw in 1.1

I found this in the 1.1 patch:

[SHOT]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9799/screenshot00016qr5.png[/SHOT]

The shot was taken when playing with bots in Instant Action where I often play 3rd Person.

Also, wasn't there supposed to be Crosshair Customization in this patch or did I get that wrong?
Working...
X