Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with UT3 Patch 1.1 Final Version !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with UT3 Patch 1.1 Final Version !!!

Update !!!

Problem is fixed for me at the Moment .... you only have to install the German Uncut Version in the English (USA) Language and after that to apply the UT3 Patch 1.1. Then the Gore stays and it stays uncut.
    Before that i had it installed in German Language Menu.
    It is not the final Help but for the Moment it solves the Problem.
    The Game is Patched and the Gore stays.

But i hope that it will be possible to play it installed with the German Menu and WITH Gore at all after applying the Patch 1.1.

Greetings Smoover_HB :-)

Hello !

Im really ****** off with this Patch !!!

My englisch is not the best but i try to tell why im so frustrated and unhappy with it.

Im from Germany and here the Game is sold in 4 Versions !!!

The Regular Version in a 16 Years without Gore cut "and" 18 Years Version with Gore uncut !!!
    The Special Edition Version in a 16 Years without Gore cut "and" 18 Years Version with Gore uncut !!!

So as an Adult over 18 Years i bought the Special Edition for me in the 18 Years Version with Gore in my local Computer Store. This 18 Years Version here in Germany is 20,- Euro more on the Price than the 16 Years Edition. But it was worth it.

But after i installed now the Final Patch 1.1 (i doesnt installed the Beta Patches before) the Gore is gone and it looks now like the German 16 Years Version without Gore cut !!! No Ragdolleffects and no Splattereffects !!!

WHY ?????????????

Now i hope you understand why im ****** off with this.

I hope someone can tell me how i can fix this problem as soon as possible!?!?!?

But i want real Help ... i dont want a selfmade Patch from someone. I want a safe Help. Not that my Serial Number will be shown or something like that or other things that could terribly happen.

With frustration about this i hope someone can help me and get my "thank you" for all times ...... Greetings Smoover_HB

einfach 2 tage warten und blut-patch installieren !
    ist doch immer so .....

Comment

Na ganz toll .... irgendeiner macht einen Blutpatch und was macht der Patch eventuell noch ??? Vielleicht die Seriennummer preisgeben oder den Weltfrieden deaktivieren ohne das man es mitbekommt ???

Ich meine die bei Midway haben offenbar Misst gebaut. Eigentlich ist es deren Aufgabe sich dem anzunehmen. Aber sind auch geschickt. Ein Forum anzulegen ohne direkten Emailkontakt so das man sich nicht direkt beschweren kann. Ins Forum braucht ja keiner von denen schauen ... aber die Email müsste man halt beantworten. Schlau schlau schlau. :-)

Comment

du würdest dich wundern wie oft die mitarbeiter von epic hier im forum posten und mitlesen !
        aber wie gesagt lass mal 2-3 tage vergehn wird schon wieder umzustellen sein !

Comment

I have to agree, that is really bad.

C'mon Epic! Sort out our German friends...

Comment

I would recommend backing up any ini files you modified and reinstalling the game. If you want to patch it, the beta 4 patch is almost identical to the final one, aside from the main menu "Version 1.1" text. I don't think the beta has this problem...

Comment

wow I ordered the German Austria Uncut a few days ago and was pretty shocked to hear today, that the Patch changes the German version back to the childrens version without gore ... however thank god that this only applies to the German language and not if you install it in English.... seriously I only bought it BECAUSE it has the option to install it in English.. Unreal Tournament 3 in German.. OH Please God NO!!! ( I heard its pretty ****ty with German voices )

Comment

Originally posted by Taiki View Post
                ( I heard its pretty ****ty with German voices )
                Hier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk896iXqyh8 <--- UT auf Deutsch.

Comment

Originally posted by fif View Post
                  priceless i think i found my new ringtone :P

Comment

Originally posted by smoover_hb View Post
                    Na ganz toll .... irgendeiner macht einen Blutpatch und was macht der Patch eventuell noch ??? Vielleicht die Seriennummer preisgeben oder den Weltfrieden deaktivieren ohne das man es mitbekommt ???
                    Quatsch keinen Unsinn. der Blutpatch ist nichts anderes als ein paar Dateien aus der englischen Fassung, die die deutschen Dateien überschreiben.

Comment

Working...
                    X