Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hello Forum,

Unreal Tournament 3 would be perfect from the Gamemodes topic if the included Bombin Run and Double Domination parallel to Capture The Flag and Warefare, which are also great Gamemodes. Deathmatch is more a training Gamemode for me for sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i never really played double domination or bombing run much...although domination from UT99 was a really cool gametype...but you say that bits of that are included in the warfare type...if thats correct, this is good news for me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Look, I'm sure the mod community will bring these modes back for us...

At the end of the day, they weren't that popular, kinda like a niche market...

PS - I would like to see Bombing Run back, that rocked.

However, I'm still not gonna whine about it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Jocked View Post
    Troll, don't bother, move along.

I would rather see Assault or classic Domination. Bombing run was fun from time to time though.
    hehe word, clasic domination was fun as well, but i liked the double domination better.

Bombing Run wasn't perfect but still like it a lot and even more when playing with good teams and proper team work.

as i played some assault i am willing to revise my statement about it in my first post... and yes it is quite different and epic tried to incorporate them in the warfare mode, but alas to poor extend.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Matfei View Post
    How many more times will I have to tell you to smarten up and grow up?
    Troll, don't bother, move along.

I would rather see Assault or classic Domination. Bombing run was fun from time to time though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mudbojne183
    No, your not.

Yer the one with my babybatter in yer girlfriends taco though.
    How many more times will I have to tell you to smarten up and grow up?

If you want to talk crassly, find some forum which focuses on that.

We have no need for your immature remarks here, pull your head in, contribute to the topics in a positive manner or **** off.

Simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bombing run i thought wasn't a good gametype, it got boring way to quickly but double dommination was awsome and should make a return with assault. WAR has none of the elements of these 2 game types in my opinion and shouldn't have been stated that they did.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bombing Run took off but then died.
    Hardly anyone played it anymore.
    (well that was it seemed like to me in ut2004)

Double Domination was great but again not many ppl was playing it.
    I would like to see Double Domination return,not to fussed on br now.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Missing Game Modes

Missing Game Modes

Am I the only one that misses the following game modes?
    - Double Domination
    - Bombing Run

I can understand why they skipped "assault" and "domination" since these are elements in the new warfare mode but come on, why leave the fist 2 mentioned out of it?

I loved Bombing run since it was a fast paced and very tactical game. A REAL challenge when you have to well matched up teams.
    As for the Double Domination, the rules where simple but the game awesome, lots of thrilling moments and last second saves filled my nights in the past but until someone can make a mod for it, we have to do without

-sad
Working...
X