would you like to... fly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you like to... fly?

well, actually, i'm guessing it's more of a mapping issue.

there is a location in the vehicle CTF map Corruption that has an issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUGYemPCSV4

fall down go boom?

Comment

just changed the links from pics (a couple of which disappeared) to a video.

i couldn't post as "Goobers" on youtube, since it was already taken. blah.

and yes, the "throw" will kill you... you have a chance to survive if you stay in hoverboard mode.

Comment

lol so it's an exploit to suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix86 View Post
          fall down go boom?
          rofl.. good call

Comment

Nice one... although it's pretty useless. :P

There are some more of these glitches on some WAR maps, most of them useless (but funny) too though. ^^

Comment

hhahaah that was so ill!

Comment

yeah, i agree. for the most part it is useless.

i only found it because i was having trouble controlling my character while on hoverboard... i ran into the wall and next thing i know, i was sent flying. i had to look around to make sure i didn't just run over a "jump" device.

you do have a little bit of directional control... but not much.

Comment

little update...

apparently, if you go to that same spot... and instead of switching to hoverboard, you feign death, you actually end up dying.

what it actually does is, it tries to throw you up... but if you're pushing against the wall, there's a good chance you die (not sure what actually causes it)... but if you're slightly away from the wall, it just throws you a little and you don't even get hurt.

Comment

I remember dying when using feign death at the peak of a jump. I can't remember which map it was, but it happened while I was playing a few days ago.

Comment

u die when feigning death if you hit your head on something there was a thread click here to see it

Comment

Doesn't matter, nobody on 360 is gonna play Warfare anyway.....No vehicles in my FPS...

Comment

fall down and explosion..........

Comment

Originally posted by timid22 View Post
                            Doesn't matter, nobody on 360 is gonna play Warfare anyway.....No vehicles in my FPS...
                            WTF do you mean with that ? You know there are people playing on PS3 and PC aswell.

Comment

the problem is... you can walk up to the spot... it won't throw you.

but if you switch to hoverboard or feign death, that spot tries to throw you. when feigning death, it doesn't throw you anywhere near as high as it would if you switch to hoverboard.

so, anyone open up the map and figure out just what exactly is there? a jump device without the device?

Comment

Working...
                              X