and ever
    and ever
    and ever

sad -_-

Comment

Auto Team Balance

Comment

Originally posted by MightyRed View Post
        I would like to see more done to the editor in regards to bugs...

Such as:

- Cursor disapearance randomly.
        - Deletion of objects in editor not always working.
        Seconded, Thirded, Fourthed, and Fifthed...

Also, fix the other major bugs floating around... and Of course the UI and other things that were in UT2k4 that seem the have been left out of UT3.

and fix tha darn manta, make it fly higher so we can at least try to duck under them, the spawn-point camping is really drawing away alot of the fun for me and my buddies online

Comment

for now i would love to see some old characters back, like malcolm, brok, xan etc.

also I'd love to see an instant action which is more customizable then the one we have now, for a referral check the "start practice session" in UT99

also the UI could do with a make over, but i will settle for a UT99 (retro) alternative UI option

Comment

we need
            - fixed taunts
            - no arrows in ctf
            - piped bindings
            - a new menu (that doesn't need a loading time) with tons of options

Comment

save options in the menus, not reset them every time

the white arrows

Comment

Originally posted by Sidesh0w View Post
                - no arrows in ctf
                i would go for optional, some of those maps can be hard to memorize

Comment

If high-poly characters with hi-textures are available in the game , simply put an option to allow them ... for screenshots I need it ....

//Not that stuff in the Engine.ini ...that makes no change :P//

official mappers in their free time could contribute with some masterpiece

plus some DX10 effect or improvement would be nice because now ppl with Vista and Gef8/Hd radeon only s.u.c.k thx

Comment

-FIX the War-Downtown Bug with the "invis" Center Node Turret
                    -FIX the loading Rocket Launcher to Hoverboard Suicide
                    -FIX GUID to prevend Fakeaccounts in Cups and Ladders
                    -FIX Linux Servers

Comment

Add antialias on XP OS please....

Comment

UT2k4 style friends list so you can see who all you're friends with that and to fix the error I get when I play single player.. port forwarding when i've already set it..

Comment

Originally posted by GmY77 View Post
                          Add antialias on XP OS please....
                          There isn't an option in game but you can force it through a utility like nHancer if you have an 8800 card.

Comment

-Its kinda annoying you have to set up the throw weapon key on the inis. This should be on the key assignament menu.
                            -Fix the problem on sandsorm. (red team has a rock, and blue team not, well, its invisible...).

================================================== =============
                            Also i would prefer more options to customize characters, the ability to customize more than 1 player, and be able to customize bots for instant action.
                            Also malcom and xan, but all this last stuff is better on a bonus pack, than on a patch.

Comment

fix the dual enforcer animation breaking, i carnt belive they didnt notice, I dont have patch yet but its not on the fix list

Comment

- webadmin
                                - more detailed video settings
                                - a menu option to disable own footsteps
                                - a menu option to disable the white arrows
                                - a menu option to disable dynamic music
                                - a menu option to disable bloom/DOF etc.
                                - a menu option to disable weapon bob
                                - a menu option to get completely rid of any form of mouse acceleration whatsoever
                                - piped weapon switch

Comment

Working...
                                X