UT3 engine editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 engine editor

Having some troubles with the engine editor for UT3, Ive found the UE3Redist.exe file but after ive installed it (a loading picture of "Unreal Tournament 3 ENGINE" shows so i assume its the right one) i cant seem to find the shortcut or any way to actually start it up...
    Anyone got some advice? =>

unfortunetly due to the close relationship epic have with sony the unreal editor is no longer called the unreal editor, its new name is the " unreal console " so you need to look inya c drive for unreal tournament 3/ binaries/unrealconsole

Comment

There should be a shortcut added for the editor right next to the one added for the game in the Start menu...

Comment

ah, thanks m8

Comment

hmm, more problems. As you may have figured out im quite new to this.. when i start up the unrealconsole.exe file i dont have any available targets (i suspect you need to). if i then press cancel a blank editor thing comes up.

Comment

Hi ppl,

I've some problem when I want to load in packages from cookedpc , some works fine but some for example : Immortal or immortals.upk are not load by the editor when I want to open it... I suppose I do it in a proper way because as I mentioned some works fine....any help or suggestions?

Comment

Working...
            X