Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the UT3 PS3 Commercials at??? Its comming out tomorrow right???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the UT3 PS3 Commercials at??? Its comming out tomorrow right???

Its the week UT3 is suppose to come out on PS3 and I have not seen any tv commercials to promote this game at all! Whats going on? This game might comeout under the radar without some commercials.

There in Billl "micro$haft" Gates basement with the other content and "people" they have riPPed.

Once you go green you never turn gold again.

Comment

Main reason why everybody bought gears on the Xbox360, it was really well advertised... Midway sux...

Comment

Originally posted by SHOGUN_1 View Post
        There in Billl "micro$haft" Gates basement with the other content and "people" they have riPPed.

Once you go green you never turn gold again.
        Lol! pretty much what I said too

Comment

Originally posted by UrFatMom View Post
          Main reason why everybody bought gears on the Xbox360, it was really well advertised... Midway sux...

Yeah I think I heard about GOW the day I had my first tooth pulled...

Comment

who estimate ut have no need for commercials^^

Comment

I think pretty much no one is aware that UT3 is coming out on PS3 tomorrow :P. Well...

Comment

there gonna let gayspy handle it cause they ow them a favor

Comment

I saw a commercial for UTlll for PS3 on ESPN2 this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by stif View Post
                    there gonna let gayspy handle it cause they ow them a favor
                    they have nothing to do with the advertising of the game, they will only host the servers... it's Midway that has major advertising issues

Comment

yes they do

i have pictures

Comment

I wish Mark Rein would get on Midway's butt about getting some good advertising going for the game.
                        EPIC should just create a kickass commercial and give it to Midway to air it.

Comment

It's worse than you think, guys.

I looked over the Best Buy, Circuit City, and Target ad flyers for this week (the ones that come with the Sunday paper) and although other games are advertised--there wasn't ANY sign of UT3 in the ad flyers--Halo, The Orange Box, WoW, Crysis, etc., were there, but no sign of UT3 !!!

Also, the game isn't on store shelves at my local Super Walmart or my local Meijer (superstore/grocery chain).

It's as though the game just doesn't exist. (I picked up my Collector's Edition at a local Best Buy two days after it's release.)

Comment

Midway doesn't seem like a publisher that deserves a company like Epic. Look at what they've done. They rushed a few games out simply for christmas sales, and as a result, these games are all getting bad reviews, and/or no one even knows they're available to play. I haven't seen one commercial for UT3.

When the developer of Blacksite basically got himself fired, on purpose, by saying they're a **** publisher that rushed that game out before it was finished, that has to tell you something.

Comment

Working...
                            X