PSN Id's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSN Id's

I will be getting this for the ps3 and if you want to add me as a friend so we can play tomorrow go ahead. PSN ID: MatrixJCE Thanks.

My PSN is "Mentalino". This game is gonna rock the socks on PS3!!! I'll have it in the afternoon tommorrow the 11th.

Also my PC UT3 name is ofcourse "Mental".

Comment

Mines in my sig. Add me if you like. I play roughly 50 hours a week in gaming.

I am writing down the tags then entering when I get home. 18 more hours

Comment

I welcome my console brothers to the great UT Arena!

I'm also stoked PS3 players will be able to frag w/ a keyboard & mouse! One of my friends out in San Fran is getting UT3 tomorrow but is sticking to the ps3 controler... Oh that pour deluded man. his feelings are going to get hurt so bad.

Unless controler fragging skills are way better than I had thought?

"OgreHound" if you want to add me to your friends page in UT3. That goes for anyone on these forums I like this community a lot.

Comment

my PSN is the same as my name on this forum! See you sometime online..! (Mostly will play regular ctf, as I don't realy like vehicules in fps)

Comment

Everytime you see my name kill you (anybody using a frag joy). Remember. Im using the Sixaxsis. (opinions we all have)

History 101

College 94 + Dorm room + Doom1 + no controller only keyboard and mouse for 2 years=
            the creation of someone who detests (utterly) the mouse and keyboard.

Comment

UNCLE_DOOKIE is my PSN ID. Just send me a friends invite

Comment

Got cha ... Dookie. and everyother PS owner that decides to post here this month.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOGUN_1 View Post
                  Everytime you see my name kill you (anybody using a frag joy). Remember. Im using the Sixaxsis. (opinions we all have)

History 101

College 94 + Dorm room + Doom1 + no controller only keyboard and mouse for 2 years=
                  the creation of someone who detests (utterly) the mouse and keyboard.
                  The only FPS I have ever played on controller are gears and halo... And both times I was cursing at the right stick. Controller + Mouse or Mouse + Keyboard anyday... but just controller gives way slower aim to me...

Comment

I may possibly try out the new frag fx that playasia has but I usually just jack the specs to insane for the controller.

lol I am surrounded by fragfx users

See ya online.

Comment

joy stick is what all the pro players use

Comment

My user is BrutusKahn but I pre-ordered min online, so it will take a few days to ship. See Ya Online!

Comment

Working...
                        X