This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 vs. PC UT3 sales

Please post any data you find here on the topic of sales figures for the PC and PS3 versions of UT3

I wonder how well it sold on PC? Judging from the servers i would say it was poor.

Comment

Why does everyone on this forum get hung up about sale figures?

Just enjoy the game dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
        Why does everyone on this forum get hung up about sale figures?

Just enjoy the game dudes.
        ^

Comment

Considering Midway is doing a **** poor job at advertising I am surprised if anyone who does not know what the game is even knows about it.

Comment

I would bet the bank, "we" PS3 owners are gonna blow UT3 uppppp!!!! See ya online tommorow.

Comment

Has anyone seen any advertising done for UT3? I was at Fry's Electronics the day before it came out and the software sales desk had no idea it was being released.

Comment

Midway is not advertising the game so no one will know about it except the people who really keep track of it.

Comment

No advertising. They would get a spanking from M$haft for advertising above them.

M$haft holds all rights to the BS hype racial hidden message media blitz.

It would be tottaly incomprehensable to think another vg company could possible
                  market there own product with out the care of M$haft.

Might just be too fair for them.

Comment

The local super Walmart does not carry UT3, they claim to only carry the "big titles".

Ya that was rather embarrassing response to get.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKillGrill View Post
                      The local super Walmart does not carry UT3, they claim to only carry the "big titles".

Ya that was rather embarrassing response to get.
                      lol indeed, but what did you expect, it's not like ut3 is being published that well so that already makes people not knowing about it so why bother to sell a game most people don't know about.

Comment

Pff, I don't care for ads. I rather see them put money in more DLC.

Comment

Working...
                        X