No announcement yet.

general thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the only thing im opposing is that sometimes you meet a guy and then its over. you dont really get the time to have a real duel. and on maps with lots of people after killing one guy and he got a hit on you you have to seek shelter for quite some time before getting in to the next fight. would be more fluent if you actually got take some hits and still have some health left to fight the next guy.

Comment

missing weapon ability..

The speed is ok, but I`d like a combomove that made faster movement by correct technique. The health and damage is fine as it is, think that issue is more determined by maps and items rather then default values.

The only backdraw compared to other versions of Unreal Tournament is a weapon that can be shot at walls and follow the rule of physics about angels, so longrange pixelshots are possible. Nice way to shoot powerup-hunters. The Razor from UT99 was perfect. The only thing I miss in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by x-ith View Post
        The speed is ok, but I`d liked a combomove that made faster speed by correct technique. The health and damage is fine as it is, think that issue is more determined by maps and items rather then default values.

The only backdraw compared to other versions of Unreal Tournament is a weapon that can be shot at walls and follow the rule of pysics about angels, so longrange pixelshots are possible. Nice way to shoot powerup-hunters. The Razor from UT99 was perfect. The only thing I miss in this game.
        Wow. I'm assuming you used babelfish for translation?

Comment

UT3's rocket explosion reminds me of the explosion when the aqua teen hunger force drop something on the ground and it explodes.

Comment

Weapon damage is definately too high for vCTF/WF. After you've walked across a map you don't wanna have a 4 second battle.

Comment

Working...
            X