Lava Giant & Facing Worlds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lava Giant & Facing Worlds!

Hehe the 2 greatest CTF maps. Also Hall of giants ! but that wouldn't fit into the title.

Who else would love to see someone recreate these maps? they are the best.

I would do it myself but im pretty ordinary with map editor , my map would come out looking like the original goty 99 version :O. * I mean that graphically and as a negitive!

+1 for Hall Of Giants. It would look super with the new engine. But it should be remade into a WAR map.

Comment

FacingWorlds is said to be remade by EPIC and released in a Bouspack.

Comment

This question should be added to FAQ (hint to WarTourist)

Comment

Face will definitely come back in a bonus pack, but I'd really love to see Lava Giant return as well.

Comment

Hmm, was never really a fan of LavaGiant, but I would like to see a new take on Facing Worlds. And not just another remake, cause that will no doubt be done by someone within the mod community. It would HAVE to have the classic Foregone Destruction tho

Comment

Hall of Giants ftw

Comment

CTF-HallOfGiants

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
                  FacingWorlds is said to be remade by EPIC and released in a Bouspack.
                  Oh god, I hope you are right. The amount of time i spent on that map is criminal!

To the OP, I would also love to see Lava Giant.

Hall of Giants rocks too, can't wait to play the user made version!

Comment

facing world is that the one where there are 2 bases with a infinity loop sign seperating them and the bases look like big "A" 's?? sniper being on top of the bases and redeemer being in the middle ....and also a super health pack in the middle of the map.?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximum_Jason View Post
                      but I would like to see a new take on Facing Worlds. And not just another remake
                      That's the route they took with Face3 in UT2003 and the maps was skewered by FACE Purists and the community.

With UT3 gameplay being so much closer to UT99 than 2kx gameplay a classic FACE would be worthwhile. Not sure you'll ever be able to catch the "lightning in a bottle" that was the popularity of the original FACE. That map had so much cheese built into it that it was a pub favorite. Definitely one of the most played FPS levels of all time in any shooter.

Comment

Woow, Facing worlds. Best Maps EVER, followed by HallOfGiants and CTF-Crane

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          facing world is that the one where there are 2 bases with a infinity loop sign seperating them and the bases look like big "A" 's?? sniper being on top of the bases and redeemer being in the middle ....and also a super health pack in the middle of the map.?
                          That's the one.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                            About the worst explanation you can give to this classic.

Comment

I'm actually working on a re-make of CTF-LavaGiant. As soon as it's finished I'll post it in the Beta Releases forum for playtesting. You can track my progress with it in my post in the Idea Sharing forum. It's really coming along though so you shouldn't have to wait for long :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X