Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what ever happened backflips and stuff ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ninjas, they will be around forever.
    they are even watching you right now...

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
      Im sure in UT2 the hitboxes stayed the same so it didnt matter when they flipped or w/e
      So when ppl did cartwheels, shooting them in the crotch would give a headshot?

Nonetheless, cartwheels and flips looks purty, especially to non-UTers and little preteens that think they're tough.

Comment

It made the movement look like low gravity on acid.

Comment

i was going to post something about this. having a somersault just for dodge forward would be freakin' awsome. if everymovement has it. it wouldn't be that cool. adding somersault for dodge forward only would increase people attacking and playng by going forward instead of retreating. IMO

loved doing that movement and loved watching people do it.

Comment

Check this video from youtube. It give the difference between the jumping and flips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAvq-Qi3s2A

Comment

Originally posted by sushi159 View Post
              If they brought those back in UT3, it would be even more unrealistic (well its "Unreal" Tournament) because you see all characters wearing heavy *** armour that it wouldn't make sense if they could pull one off. IMO, the movement speed is slower than in 2004.

I think they thought that 2004 was too fast so they brought back the classic movement. Probably aimed for newcomers to buy the game rather than just people who already played it.
              It looks to me like they're wearing powered armor, so the weight doesn't necessarily make a difference.

Comment

I really like the argument about how the heavy armour should be impairing movement for the player. Yet at the same time no one even thinks twice about a tiny little woman holding a rocket launcher that is the same size as her, one handed, firing a cluster of rockets, while jumping. Double standards much?

Comment

you made a very good point.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAvq-Qi3s2A

Comment

Working...
                  X