Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having so good fun but i need help

Hello

you see guys, my son got me UT3 last week, the collectors edition... Sweet, but i was wondering were should I install the custom maps i download from the net, I installed my UT3 not on my c drive, any help will be appreciated. Thanks

You should look in My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Unpublished\CookedPC\CustomMaps

put them there if Im not mistaking...

Comment

In fact, it should be :
      My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

Comment

now im really confused

Comment

In the first case, you have to open up your shortcut that you click on to play UT3. You have to add this statement to the "target" line, where is says: "C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe" you have to add "-useunpublished" at the end (without the quotes).

In the second case I believe you have to add that directory as it isn't there by default.

I think this should solve it?

Comment

Regardless which drive you installed ut3 into, you should put custom map files in:
            My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps folder.
            "My Documents" means the folder which stores your documents from MS word\Excel...etc

Comment

Ok, and How do I go about and load them?

Comment

Originally posted by [404]Cham3l3on View Post
                In the first case, you have to open up your shortcut that you click on to play UT3. You have to add this statement to the "target" line, where is says: "C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe" you have to add "-useunpublished" at the end (without the quotes).

In the second case I believe you have to add that directory as it isn't there by default.

I think this should solve it?
                That's a really, really unsimply way of explaining it lol.

Comment

Ok, I got it, thanks to all

Comment

Working...
                  X