CustomUT by Lotus officially released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matfei View Post
    And we also see many "OMGZ plz help fix my computarrr" and "Will my PC specs be enough" threads here aswell, despite the fact there's also a tech forum.

People are just too lazy/or don't understand theres more than one forum.
    Including the "pros", apparently.

Which might also explain why my skin mutator (lets you adjust when and how brightskins are visible including always on or never on) which has been available for weeks barely gets any response, I mean the "pros" should have been all over that one immediately.

Comment

wait, shouldn't this have been put under Full Releases? Maybe someone already said this, I only read 2 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
        Including the "pros", apparently.

Which might also explain why my skin mutator (lets you adjust when and how brightskins are visible including always on or never on) which has been available for weeks barely gets any response, I mean the "pros" should have been all over that one immediately.
        link ?

10chars

Comment

Yay, neat user created stuff!

Looks cool.

Comment

I am trying to get CustomUT working. I only have the official 1.1 patch installed does that take the place of a Beta patch ( what is a beta patch?). Do I need a beta 4 patch to make it work??? Thanks

Comment

The beta patches are early release candidates for testing purposes. The beta 4 patch was later officially released as patch 1.1. They are exactly the same.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Then I Could use some help getting CustomUT to work??

It does show up in my mutators list. I can then click it and move it to the right side colum but it never changes anything in my game or list of features??? When do i press
                f5??? I have patch 1.1 installed.
                I need some instruction? Thanks

Comment

YOu press f5 when the map loads up. Then you get all your new nifty options

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply.
                    I had to hold down the f5 for the whole time it loaded but its appears to be working.

Comment

Are there any how to's guides or directions for customUT. Like what numbers = colors ect. I want a nice bright green crosshair??
                      Also how come my changes for the crosshairs worked playing offline but on the server it revereted back to my old ones??
                      Thanks

Comment

for the number, just google Ascii color codes.

For offline/online, are you sure that:
                        1) You were on a server with CustomUT?
                        2) You were on a server with the SAME VERSION CustomUT?

Setting stuff up on version 1a won't help you if you join a server running version 1.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
                          1. My patch says its version 1.1 is there something newer I should have in there??

2. I understand now Custom UT is only good on servers that list it under mutators??? My Bad.... I need something that I can use on all servers to redo my crosshairs.... What can I use???

Comment

Working...
                          X