Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CustomUT by Lotus officially released

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    CustomUT by Lotus officially released

    CustomUTv1 released on Unrealna forums.

    Download is provided in the post here

    http://unrealna.com/forums/showthread.php?t=647

    Please note:

    So far the majority of people who are having problems have not installed any patches. Please try to install one of the beta patches, preferably beta 4, if you would like to use this as problem-free as possible. Or you can simply wait for Epics official patch to be released, which should be very very soon.

    If any of you would like more help, people can help you out in irc-

    server:
    irc.gameradius.org

    channels:
    #ut3help and #ut3tdm

    #2
    Anyone know what custom crosshair code you would have to use to get the same dot you get in this mut in the normal game?

    Comment


      #3
      btcomm: Crosshair Coordinates Thread! - Epic Games Forums

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by xi0s View Post
        CustomUTv1 released on Unrealna forums.

        Go getchu some.



        http://unrealna.com/forums/showthread.php?t=647
        Is this similar to and/or a new name for UTcomp or is that something entirely different?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Ethyn View Post
          Is this similar to and/or a new name for UTcomp or is that something entirely different?
          http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=591276

          Seems it's a rebranded UTComp.

          Comment


            #6
            Works for me.

            Comment


              #7
              Do we really need 3 threads for this?

              Comment


                #8
                Considering I didn't go searching for it and stumbled on this by accident.. yea.. I think so.

                Comment


                  #9
                  ... there is one thread for it right next to this one, hasn't left the front page since it appeared.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Nope didn't see it when I started browsing. Oh well.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                      ... there is one thread for it right next to this one, hasn't left the front page since it appeared.
                      The other one was hyping up the release, this one is telling people its released and where to get it.

                      Keep it clean so it actually stays front page and not locked. Thanks guys.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Ok, I really need help installing this...

                        Ok, so I put the files correctly in the right places and launched UT3. I then went into instant action, deathmatch, Deck, and applied the CustomUT mutator. I then launched the game. It has been sitting in this Loading Deathmatch Deck screen for 15 mins now.

                        Did I do something wrong?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by NitrousOxide View Post
                          Ok, I really need help installing this...

                          Ok, so I put the files correctly in the right places and launched UT3. I then went into instant action, deathmatch, Deck, and applied the CustomUT mutator. I then launched the game. It has been sitting in this Loading Deathmatch Deck screen for 15 mins now.

                          Did I do something wrong?
                          I have the same problem...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            download the newer version it has been re-uploaded.

                            So anyone have this on their server yet ? lol

                            Comment


                              #15
                              i thought i did download the newer version, since when i dowloaded it...it referred itself as the newer version...but ill try again

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X