No announcement yet.

Whats your avarage ping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ofcourse high ping is a major factor in aiming ! Dooh !! How da *** can u state anything otherwise !?? The higher the ping, the bigger the delay. Everybody knows that, and you do too Im sure !

Comment

190-200 is my avarage ping to UMG... the only one server I can connect, but still Im in top3 in the server ^^

Comment

20 to 40 if my parents/brother is not home. brother home means 40-60, parents home means 60 - 100 ^^

Comment

5-8 sometimes goes to 10 whilst on msn

Comment

Of course high ping affects your aim. But, all too many times I see somebody claing their ping made them lose the match. Oh yeah, I had 60 ping and the other guy had 90 and that is why he lost the match. High ping indeed.

I can understand if you have 120 or higher against players who have 60 or lower, but too many players have invalid ping complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by savov View Post
              190-200 is my avarage ping to UMG... the only one server I can connect, but still Im in top3 in the server ^^
              In that case, you have played on 190-200 ping servers every single time, meaning you adapted to the delay and know how to frag with delay now.

I wonder how you'd perform without that delay.

Comment

Yes, we agree then ! 60 vs 90 doesnt mean anything, but 60 vs 100+ does

Comment

200-400

Asia needs servers. Am I the only one who wants a real game and not these terrible Korean grindfests out here? >.<

Comment

lowest: 16 !!!!

Comment

i choose servers between 60 and 90, higher ping is unplayable for IG!

Comment

lowest ping server here.... 109 which is usually empty.. normally i pick a 140 server... and when I hit F6, is around 158 or 170... Any trick around of how to tweak something that makes pings better... I am getting a felling that something is missing or out of place.

Comment

I cannot find any servers with a decent amount of players under a ping of at least 80. Big problem.

Comment

20 ~ 40 m/s on servers from western europe.

Comment

Working...
                            X