Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing

What have annoyed me the past playing times is when wanting to follow a player in your friends list is that you cant see what game hes playing, nor the ping I will get if I join him. That means when following a friend from the friends list, I end up in some kinda gamemode I wasnt interested in, and if I choose ok lets play, I have a ping of 142... That needs to be looked at imo

may be on their list of things todo north. it would be useful. i think they may add that somewhere along the lines, possibly on the player card screen

Comment

Originally posted by traumatism View Post
      may be on their list of things todo north. it would be useful. i think they may add that somewhere along the lines, possibly on the player card screen

Yeah, Im sure, hope, that they fix it within time. Another thing is when following a friend, u cant see if the server is already at full capacity...

Comment

yeah thats also annoying. i liked the 2k4 browser better than this but they are working on it. i hope they fix the bug with the filter system as thats one of my biggest gripes

Comment

Originally posted by North View Post
          What have annoyed me the past playing times is when wanting to follow a player in your friends list is that you cant see what game hes playing, nor the ping I will get if I join him. That means when following a friend from the friends list, I end up in some kinda gamemode I wasnt interested in, and if I choose ok lets play, I have a ping of 142... That needs to be looked at imo
          Basically we want the 2k4 buddy list back rather than the UT3 one. In 2k4 u cud see which server they were in.. what ur ping on the server is.. what gametype is being played.. how many people are in the server.. who else is in the server.. ETC.

Comment

Originally posted by Striker900 View Post
            Basically we want the 2k4 buddy list back rather than the UT3 one. In 2k4 u cud see which server they were in.. what ur ping on the server is.. what gametype is being played.. how many people are in the server.. who else is in the server.. ETC.

Exactly ! All those nice things are missing. And were quite valuable features indeed !

Comment

Working...
            X