Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTcomp/CustomUT Release in next few hours.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop whining about it and try to get it to work

Comment

This is excellent work. I really wanted to see customizable brightskins because sometimes the characters really don't stand out from the backgrounds (especially the Krall, in dark areas).

I just can't get it to work. I installed it according to readme file, I loaded up a deathmatch bot game with the mutator added, but then after waiting 10 minutes for it to compile, it still wouldn't load the customizing screen when I hit F5. I'm running UT3 beta 3.

Comment

here the same, f5 does nothing

Comment

CustomUT is up here http://www.unrealna.com/customut.php
          Make sure you get the updated version.
          After adding the mutator and starting a match, hit "F5" for goodness.
          Worked great for me with patch r3 installed.

Comment

Originally posted by gism1337 View Post
            good one ****** you quoted the wrong post. and who cares if you didn't have to turn on mid game checks, thats ONE of the MANY problems that anti-tcc had. you aren't going to win this argument, only nubs hate utcomp. go play halo where there's no competition
            I quoted correctly dumbass, follow where the arrows point to. And no anti-tcc didn't have MANY problems. And I guess its hard to win against crass individuals who use argumentum ad hominem.

Comment

Originally posted by xi0s View Post
              I quoted correctly dumbass, follow where the arrows point to. And no anti-tcc didn't have MANY problems. And I guess its hard to win against crass individuals who use argumentum ad hominem.

you're a wormbo fanboy, maybe you should take his **** out of your ***

Comment

Haha, not every insult is an ad hominem, some insults are just insults. There has to be the sentence structure where argument A is rejected for the qualities of it's carrier, rather than for it's own logical (in)validity. It's just an educated man's way of saying that a fool can still make smart comments.

Enough of that **** though, it's irrelevant. What's relevant is that a new kind of UTcomp is here and that's a good thing because the game can always be more competition friendly.

Now, has anyone found out why it doesn't work with patch beta 3 and 4?

Comment

Originally posted by gism1337 View Post
                  you're a wormbo fanboy, maybe you should take his **** out of your ***
                  TY gism you son of a goat, it's thanks to retarded aggro kids like you we won't see any anti cheat at all in UT3. Flaming the one who at least made an effort, instead of a; server admins who don't know how to set it up correctly, and b; your sucky comp.

On topic: Looking forward to try out the CustomUT mutator, looks sweet.

Comment

The crosshair factory is kool tbh has some wierdo dooughnut xhairs but editing the standard is cool.

Arnout you have to re-download it

Comment

1-so what if i'm aggro, i'm not a kid and you're a moron
                      2-my pc doesn't suck
                      3-n00b

Comment

Originally posted by MonsOlympus View Post
                        Wormbo was on topic and stated a fact about UTComp, gisms however is much more opinionated. So whos dumb?
                        I don't know if you're dumb or not, but you're post above certainly is.
                        Originally posted by wormbo
                        R.i.p. Ut3
                        ^^ doesn't really look like too much of a fact to me. Also, the thread took a pretty bad turn after wormbo posted his opinion. The flames didn't really start until he posted that (not that it's his fault, but RIP UT3 isn't really contributing too much to the topic and more of inciting the type of responses seen).

CustomUT is completely configureable both clientside and serverside. If you just want to use the map voting and nothing else, you can! If you find yourself on a server with it enabled and you don't like, press f5 and turn everything off. If you think you're at a huge disadvantage because you don't have hitsounds or purple skins, turn it off or find a new server. Crying about it on the internet isn't going to change anything. He developing the mutator because there are plenty of players out there who want it. You don't have to use any of the options (f5-configure) or you can only play on PURE servers. It's not rocket science...

Comment

Enough with the flames. Closed.

Comment

Working...
                          X