Best New Vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Darkwalker or the Viper for me but I've had the most fun with the Viper. Ideal for running over scores of distracted players!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Aurora|XT View Post
    ...rant rant rant...

---

Although I must say its **** hilarious using it yourself
    lol ^^

Yeah, it can be annoying, although placing mines and stuff at the enemy base is pure lameness and should the player who did that get banned/kicked whatever, imo.

AVRiL do lock on though, even when the Nightshade is invisible. In fact it's the only way to find it when you play with low settings as I do.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm seriosly beggining to dislike the nightshade. There is always some **** on the other team who constantly ******* camps that ******* vehicle and plants those ******* spidermines on every ******* node and in every possible place you can think off. Today a spidermine planted itself on MY FACE while I was at my own ******* powercore, then I respawn and get ******* run over by something that I can't see only to respawn again to get ****** spidermined again. And to top it all off the **** planted a slomo field at the ******* orb dispenser.

Avrils don't seem to lock onto the **** thing when its cloaked and when you ******* finally kill it, the guy just waits 2 minutes and starts planting those ****** ******** spidermines all over the place again.

---

Although I must say its **** hilarious using it yourself

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kaluro View Post
    When the Nemesis is crouched, a darkwalker will win.
    When the nemesis is at normal height, a darkwalker will win.
    When the nemesis is at max height, it's only fair for the darkwalker to have a man in the turret as well, at which a darkwalker would still win.
    You're negating that the Nemesis can switch between the three modes quite fast to take cover when the Walker starts firing - you're not always fighting on flat plains, right?

On Avalanche (same goes for Floodgate) for example you can take out one Walker after another without problems due to lots of cover (rocks, node surroundings etc...) and the enourmous firepower in the max height mode.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the darkwalker is pretty good at sniping enemies, but is vulnerable to almost everything. the nightshade is the funnest vehicle to use IMO because you can cloak and run over enemies that dont see you, deploy deadly spider mines where a lot of people battle, and deploy shields all over the place

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Scavenger may not be the most powerful vehicle, but I think it's the most fun and innovative. Which is way more important to me than which vehicle racks up kills the fastest.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And it can also drop spider mines to kill huuuuge amounts of players, no trespassing while those mines are active
    You just need to do your trespassing real fast, hop on the hoverboard, embark the spiders on a sightseeing tour then come back once they vanished

If you really want to protect a node with those, put the mine right in the middle of the node. If it's off the node itself, an orb carrier can always manage to come at full speed on the hoverboard and jump right on the middle. And if he hears the spider sound, get on the hoverboard right after the cap and the hell away.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dark Walker wins

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love the Darkwalker and Viper, and I'm starting to get a better feel and appreciation for the Fury. The Nemesis is pretty cool, but I don't seem to be using the Nightshade right, and I still have no idea how to use the Scavenger.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When the nemesis is at max height, it's only fair for the darkwalker to have a man in the turret as well, at which a darkwalker would still win.
    When the nemesis is standing up fully it is much better. I've taken out many dark walkers by doing this. I've also seen alot of dark walkers get taken out by a nemesis.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sterling View Post
    The nemesis can easily take out a dark walker.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The nemesis can easily take out a dark walker.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The scavenger can repair nodes extremely fast, as well as _one hit_ manta's + vipers when crashing into them in ball form. It also does 2 damage / crash to the enemy power node when in ball form.

The nightshade can lock down a whole set of vehicles for a large amount of time ( Floodgate, the place where the enemy node is at.. just place an EMP mine in between the vehicles)
    And it can also drop spider mines to kill huuuuge amounts of players, no trespassing while those mines are active

it can also repair other vehicles rather fast, as well as powernodes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    By the way, Necris vehicles better balanced than Axon in UT3. Its my personal view.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i love the siege tank just because it reminds me of SC and making a mass of terran siege tanks always pwned in a 4v4 match :P
    cant remember which one is the siege tank....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X