X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Walker wins

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post
      And it can also drop spider mines to kill huuuuge amounts of players, no trespassing while those mines are active
      You just need to do your trespassing real fast, hop on the hoverboard, embark the spiders on a sightseeing tour then come back once they vanished

If you really want to protect a node with those, put the mine right in the middle of the node. If it's off the node itself, an orb carrier can always manage to come at full speed on the hoverboard and jump right on the middle. And if he hears the spider sound, get on the hoverboard right after the cap and the hell away.

Comment

The Scavenger may not be the most powerful vehicle, but I think it's the most fun and innovative. Which is way more important to me than which vehicle racks up kills the fastest.

Comment

the darkwalker is pretty good at sniping enemies, but is vulnerable to almost everything. the nightshade is the funnest vehicle to use IMO because you can cloak and run over enemies that dont see you, deploy deadly spider mines where a lot of people battle, and deploy shields all over the place

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post
            When the Nemesis is crouched, a darkwalker will win.
            When the nemesis is at normal height, a darkwalker will win.
            When the nemesis is at max height, it's only fair for the darkwalker to have a man in the turret as well, at which a darkwalker would still win.
            You're negating that the Nemesis can switch between the three modes quite fast to take cover when the Walker starts firing - you're not always fighting on flat plains, right?

On Avalanche (same goes for Floodgate) for example you can take out one Walker after another without problems due to lots of cover (rocks, node surroundings etc...) and the enourmous firepower in the max height mode.

Comment

I'm seriosly beggining to dislike the nightshade. There is always some **** on the other team who constantly ******* camps that ******* vehicle and plants those ******* spidermines on every ******* node and in every possible place you can think off. Today a spidermine planted itself on MY FACE while I was at my own ******* powercore, then I respawn and get ******* run over by something that I can't see only to respawn again to get ****** spidermined again. And to top it all off the **** planted a slomo field at the ******* orb dispenser.

Avrils don't seem to lock onto the **** thing when its cloaked and when you ******* finally kill it, the guy just waits 2 minutes and starts planting those ****** ******** spidermines all over the place again.

---

Although I must say its **** hilarious using it yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora|XT View Post
                ...rant rant rant...

---

Although I must say its **** hilarious using it yourself
                lol ^^

Yeah, it can be annoying, although placing mines and stuff at the enemy base is pure lameness and should the player who did that get banned/kicked whatever, imo.

AVRiL do lock on though, even when the Nightshade is invisible. In fact it's the only way to find it when you play with low settings as I do.

Comment

Darkwalker or the Viper for me but I've had the most fun with the Viper. Ideal for running over scores of distracted players!

Comment

Working...
                  X