No announcement yet.

Best New Vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has to be the DW... its ownage on legs, and I laugh everytime some poor soul gets thrown through the air with the horn blast.

I always crouch when using the DW, it increases your survivability by quite a bit. Seems most people think that a standing DW is a lot more dangerous, or maybe they mistake it for something else.

Comment

i like standing in walker
      i think youre not limited to range that way

Comment

Originally posted by Lacunaa View Post
        Edit: Forgot to add that new Tank to the Poll...but nobody will vote for that anyway
        Nobody would vote for the Nemesis? It would have my vote. Not only is it fun to use, it can also beat any of the other new vehicles in combat due to high damage output, ridiculous range, and the ability to quickly pop up out of cover and back again. It's silly that it seems to be the Necris equivalent of the Hellbender when it's clearly the equal of the Goliath in power.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacunaa View Post
          Edit: Forgot to add that new Tank to the Poll...but nobody will vote for that anyway
          Ehmm.... errrr.... sure.... actually I would have voted for the Nemesis. :/ Mr Evil summarised the reasons quite well.

Comment

Scavenger. Whats cooler than racing around the field in something that looks disturbingly like an octopus?

Then the nightshade.

Comment

Nighyshade is fun lol

esp. when you stole other's nightshade w/ EMP mines lol

Comment

I really enjoy the viper myself. You can do some really nice tricks with it when jumping against walls and other objects (the ability to chain several jumps quickly in a row is awesome), it's really evasive (much more than mantas), it has a self-destruct option, and a really powerful turret. I just noticed the other day that the bullets bounces on walls, too.

My second favorite would be the scorpion, because it changed so much in ut3 that it's almost a new vehicle. It's very agile, powerful, and with the self-destruct you can quickly destroy any other ground vehicle with it.

Comment

best: nightshade

worst: fury

Comment

i love the siege tank just because it reminds me of SC and making a mass of terran siege tanks always pwned in a 4v4 match :P
                    cant remember which one is the siege tank....

Comment

By the way, Necris vehicles better balanced than Axon in UT3. Its my personal view.

Comment

The scavenger can repair nodes extremely fast, as well as _one hit_ manta's + vipers when crashing into them in ball form. It also does 2 damage / crash to the enemy power node when in ball form.

The nightshade can lock down a whole set of vehicles for a large amount of time ( Floodgate, the place where the enemy node is at.. just place an EMP mine in between the vehicles)
                        And it can also drop spider mines to kill huuuuge amounts of players, no trespassing while those mines are active

it can also repair other vehicles rather fast, as well as powernodes.

Comment

The nemesis can easily take out a dark walker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling View Post
                            The nemesis can easily take out a dark walker.
                            When the Nemesis is crouched, a darkwalker will win.
                            When the nemesis is at normal height, a darkwalker will win.
                            When the nemesis is at max height, it's only fair for the darkwalker to have a man in the turret as well, at which a darkwalker would still win.

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post
                              When the Nemesis is crouched, a darkwalker will win.
                              When the nemesis is at normal height, a darkwalker will win.
                              When the nemesis is at max height, it's only fair for the darkwalker to have a man in the turret as well, at which a darkwalker would still win.
                              When the nemesis is standing up fully it is much better. I've taken out many dark walkers by doing this. I've also seen alot of dark walkers get taken out by a nemesis.

Comment

I love the Darkwalker and Viper, and I'm starting to get a better feel and appreciation for the Fury. The Nemesis is pretty cool, but I don't seem to be using the Nightshade right, and I still have no idea how to use the Scavenger.

Comment

Working...
                                X