This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did multiplatform development hurt UT3?

Considering how we were treated with less content than the previous UT game. It really feels like it. My only hope is that it's sales on the PS3 and 360 flop and epic decide to make it PC exclusive.

Originally posted by free2game View Post
    Considering how we were treated with less content than the previous UT game. It really feels like it. My only hope is that it's sales on the PS3 and 360 flop and epic decide to make it PC exclusive.

PS3 will be a slight succes since the bad reputation the pc version has.
    360 wont happen in a long time
    i hope for ut2008 new marketing

this thread will be closed in 30 mins

Comment

This thread is going to get deleted, so I might as well proclaim that I am a hermaphrodite, I listen to emo rock, I am a devout Muslim, I was once abducted by aliens, and my favorite way of dying would be to jump in an active volcano shaped like a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by free2game View Post
        Considering how we were treated with less content than the previous UT game.
        How do you mean? The artwork is incredible. The attention to detail, etc.
        My beef is I play warfare mostly, and once you get on a team you are stuck. So you either win every match or lose every match. There is no balancing like UT2004.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnout View Post
          This thread is going to get deleted, so I might as well proclaim that I am a hermaphrodite, I listen to emo rock, I am a devout Muslim, I was once abducted by aliens, and my favorite way of dying would be to jump in an active volcano shaped like a ******.
          *takes a screenshot of your post*

I wonder what I'll get for it on eBay...

np: Dominik Eulberg - Der Traum Vom Fliegen (Bionik)

Comment

Working...
          X