Anyone with a 8800GTS 320MB?

What settings do you have on?

Post your full system specs, as well.

I have:
    Q6600 (Quad core @ 2.4ghz)
    2048MB of DDR2 Ram. Dual channel 800mhz
    Nvidia 8800GTS 320MB
    Vistax64

5/5 on both sliders + 4x AA and AS My framerates dip into 40-50 single player and 20-40 multiplayer.

Another thing, on multiplayer I get occasional freezing (memory swapping)? I would like to know what others with similar rigs have their settings on. THanks!

Originally posted by sKr1p7k1dd View Post
    What settings do you have on?

Post your full system specs, as well.

I have:
    Q6600 (Quad core @ 2.4ghz)
    2048MB of DDR2 Ram. Dual channel 800mhz
    Nvidia 8800GTS 320MB
    Vistax64

5/5 on both sliders + 4x AA and AS My framerates dip into 40-50 single player and 20-40 multiplayer.

Another thing, on multiplayer I get occasional freezing (memory swapping)? I would like to know what others with similar rigs have their settings on. THanks!
    i have that card overclocked to ultra #'s.

difference in rigs is that i have a e6600 @ 3.3ghz and im using xp pro 32bit.

those settings sound about right for what i get at 1280*720. i havent experienced any freezing in game.

i had vista premium 64bit on this rig for a few days before i bought ut3 and i had alot of stuttering with crysis and bioshock though.

Comment

Give me more information on your GPU overclock.
      Mine is from EVGA, do you know how high they can get OC'd?

Every time I overclock my RAM timings and clock speed I get errors and problems. (yes, even 5%)

Comment

i have Asus 8800GTS 320 MB 2 GB DDR2 INTEL E6420 on vista home preim all running at stock with the latest nvidia drivers i have turned of motion blur and bloom as i dont realy like them effects in my nvidia control panel i have Anisotropic Filtering set to 8 and AA set to 8Q and texture filitering set to High performance currently running at 1024x768 as iam waiting on a new monitor but with these setting iam getting anything between 70+fps and 120+fps according to Stat FPS with these setting its smooth and crisp even at portals etc. olso running beta patch 1 ver 2

P.S hope this helps someone

Comment

Originally posted by TheJ@ckaL View Post
          i have Asus 8800GTS 320 MB 2 GB DDR2 INTEL E6420 on vista home preim all running at stock with the latest nvidia drivers i have turned of motion blur and bloom as i dont realy like them effects in my nvidia control panel i have Anisotropic Filtering set to 8 and AA set to 8Q and texture filitering set to High performance currently running at 1024x768 as iam waiting on a new monitor but with these setting iam getting anything between 70+fps and 120+fps according to Stat FPS with these setting its smooth and crisp even at portals etc. olso running beta patch 1 ver 2

P.S hope this helps someone
          Reading your paragraph hurts my eyes.

Comment

Give me more information on your GPU overclock.
            Mine is from EVGA, do you know how high they can get OC'd?

Every time I overclock my RAM timings and clock speed I get errors and problems. (yes, even 5%)
            mine is at 625/945. i might have to go down from that cause i get little artifacts in crysis from time to time.

what works for me doesn't mean that it will work for you. every card will have its own sweet spot for OCing. some people can get their memory up to 1000 without hitches. i can't.

use rivatuner to overclock that card.

Comment

Reading your paragraph hurts my eyes.
              what you get for trying to help oh well back to my beer and UT3

Comment

Working...
              X