Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only read the first post but keep up the good work epic. can't wait for the first official patch!

Comment

Need to see player shuffling of team matches at the beginning of a new match.

And I want this patch soon!

Comment

Heres another bug I found: if you hoverboard in some water, and a raptor pulls you out (you hook onto it), you still get the water effects on the hoverboard.

Comment

Originally posted by UT3sysop View Post
          Any DX10 support yet? Would like to see some DX10 EyeCandy
          since I bought a DX10 card just for this game since Mark Rien
          said there would be
          No, Mark said the game would support DX10, and it renders perfectly in DX10. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tagen View Post
            Need to see player shuffling of team matches at the beginning of a new match.

And I want this patch soon!
            yeah man... defnately needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Striker900 View Post
              yeah man... defnately needed.
              Yeah, I just dont see enough people talking about this. I guess its just not a priority as yet.

Comment

Wow. Gee whiz...thanks so much Epic!! Another beta patch! Fantastic.

Not. I must have missed the part where they get this crashing piece of **** to actually run properly with a non-beta patch that they can actually release to the public.

I hate hate hate hate hate hate being a gat-**** BETA TESTER for a RETAIL RELEASE GAME. They would be well served to take a page from the Id Software books...."we'll release it when it's ready" and NOT "we better get it on the shelf during the Christmas buying season".

I have not even played this game in over a week. Which sucks as I love UT. Epic...you suck.

Comment

Nice long list...keep up guys ...soon its gonna be UT

I've noticed when pausing the game sometimes characters hold their weapon in a silly way ,out of their hand ...I dont know whether it is fixed...

Comment

When you make threads like this, can you please make it clear in the OP that the official first patch has not yet been released and this is just a 4th stage in the beta testing of it, it's confusing the hell out of a lot of people.

Comment

This is patch 1 beta 4, not patch 4 beta 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X