This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denk View Post
    i fully agree with you adi - they said 'done', but i mean, 4betapatches in 1 month... - and still stuff like webadmin, pause, paste ip, white arrows, dropweapon is STILL missing, i mean, these things are more important than "fixed 'hold this position' in a multiperson vehicle", or am i wrong?

edit: not to mention: still no LINUX dedicated server...
    yes. yes indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
      Now we're whining about what is being fixed instead of the lack of fixes? Brilliant.
      Its always true... no one is ever happy. Even if it was perfection people would want more.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        Its always true... no one is ever happy. Even if it was perfection people would want more.
        yes when basic stuff like being able to pause the game, having webadmin, having a linux version (which 99% of the game serverhosters use to host their servers) isn't available so most clans can't even play clanwars, ........ ofcourse people will write it down... and say they are unhappy. Especially when u consider how long EPIC took to make this game, and promised the game wont be released till its done!

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          if it was (near) perfection i wouldn't complain, but as adi said, if stuff like webadmin, pause the server and linux dedicated server aint out (check adi post why linux server is so important) we just have to keep complaining tbh...

EPIC wants a good game - they should have followed what they said: 'it'll be released when it's done' - guess what: IT AINT DONE!!! did UT3 leak maybe just like all the patches?

Comment

Its said on beyond unreal that the linux server will probably be released at the same time the first patch it(which means pretty soon).

Comment

can some one pm me beta patch 4 as if heared it fixes the flickering shadows

Comment

Working...
              X