This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut3 Beta Patches

I was just wondering how many beta patches there have been? I just recently got the game. I installed the first beta patch today but I read that there were supposedly 2-3 beta patches?

3 actually.

Comment

dont get them. wait for official, it is like waiting for sex. when it actually comes, it will be so much better.

Comment

Looks like there's 4 now actually.

Comment

Yeah the 4th one was just released. Downloading it now. The changelog is again huge but it's a combination of patches 1 through 4.

Comment

http://www.beyondunreal.com/daedalus...t.php?id=11324

Comment

4th beta? holy ****ttt....

I love EPIC. (But I hate them for rushing UT3!)

Comment

Originally posted by sKr1p7k1dd View Post
                (But I hate them for rushing UT3!)
                Why?

I don't get it. What's the big deal? Instead of playing a game that still needs polish you'd be not playing it. So? I really don't get how it affects anyone negatively, save for EPIC and Midway.

Comment

Hate midway for that.

Comment

did the search function not work when u entered "patch" ? :>

anywya.... 4th beta patch was just released

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
                      Why?

I don't get it. What's the big deal? Instead of playing a game that still needs polish you'd be not playing it. So? I really don't get how it affects anyone negatively, save for EPIC and Midway.
                      obvious... - a lot of stuff didn't work, therefor new players will be tired of the game after playing it a week - those players will unlikely return when the game finally runs smooth as they already have the 'omg, that game sucks'-attitude

I obviously don't play UT3 that much cuz of various stuff in the game that annoy the **** out of me

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
                        Why?

polishing.... god... ive seen that word for the last 2 years. im sick of it. game should have been done by now. "UT3 will be released when it's done".. yeh right........ looking backward they should have released the beta demo as they did, to let the ppl shup about "we want UT3 lbabala".... and release the full game when it was REALLY done like they promised....

glad to see EPIC is working hard to fix the stuff though of course! :> keep on going! :>

Comment

i fully agree with you adi - they said 'done', but i mean, 4betapatches in 1 month... - and still stuff like webadmin, pause, paste ip, white arrows, dropweapon is STILL missing, i mean, these things are more important than "fixed 'hold this position' in a multiperson vehicle", or am i wrong?

edit: not to mention: still no LINUX dedicated server...

Comment

Originally posted by Denk View Post
                            i fully agree with you adi - they said 'done', but i mean, 4betapatches in 1 month... - and still stuff like webadmin, pause, paste ip, white arrows, dropweapon is STILL missing, i mean, these things are more important than "fixed 'hold this position' in a multiperson vehicle", or am i wrong?

edit: not to mention: still no LINUX dedicated server...
                            +1 (and i think +64163146841634164 when i would count all the ppl playin UT3 online)

Comment

Now we're whining about what is being fixed instead of the lack of fixes? Brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                              X