X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 for 2008

Hi!!

Just wanted to let everyone know since UT3 was rushed out the door for Christmas and now none plays it online, I boughts CoD4. But!! Don't worry because I'm sure in a few months they (Epic) will get UT3 in some sort of good online playing state and then I will pick it up.

Shouldn't have rushed it for the Christmas season. Should have waited and polished it and made it what it could have been but the ball has been dropped and its gonna take a lot of work to fix things up but I believe you guys can do it!!!!

t-roll.

There is people online, need a screenshot? even full 16 player dm games.

Comment

ut3 is good the way it is, the only thing i could ask for is more maps.

Comment

Originally posted by eZro\\er View Post
        Hi!!

Just wanted to let everyone know since UT3 was rushed out the door for Christmas and now none plays it online, I boughts CoD4. But!! Don't worry because I'm sure in a few months they (Epic) will get UT3 in some sort of good online playing state and then I will pick it up.

Shouldn't have rushed it for the Christmas season. Should have waited and polished it and made it what it could have been but the ball has been dropped and its gonna take a lot of work to fix things up but I believe you guys can do it!!!!
        i don't think none care SO.... BY BY get lost loser

no game is perfect out the door they can't cater to everyone what you want or 59 bucks?

don't answer that i hear more whinning

Comment

Working...
        X