OK. I need something to be clarified for me. [PS3] re: FPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Will UT3 be 16 or 24?out of the box i mean???no mods.thks in advance gents.I read article that said 40 to 45 fps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i doubt the fps is going to be an issue at all. Lots of games on console run at 30fps. It's no big deal..

F1 CE was only 30fps but the sense of speed in that game is incredible...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the fps for a demo was runing at 60fps at e3 unfortunatly i have since read it will be locked at 30fps still i think according to the prieviews reiviews so far the game runs very solid whatever is happening onscreen with no reported slowdown so maybe this is for the best....:/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think skill is right.

Between 30 and 60 fps depending on the action.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    *bump* anyone here know for sure? Can't wait for tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wouldn't expect to receive it tuesday, most likely wednesday or thursday. As for framerate I can't be of any help. I have my bets on it running between 35-55 depending on the situation

Leave a comment:

• OK. I need something to be clarified for me. [PS3] re: FPS

I already bought the PC version, and now come tuesday I'll have the PS3 version too (Big fan, obviously :P). Here's the thing. I've heard conflicting reports stating that UT3 will run at both 30fps and 60fps, but which is it? Can someone from Epic confirm these details? Is it 30fps? or 60? Man I hope it's 60.

Thanks in advance,
    Shmenge
Working...
X